iwc what do you think of former pm gillard writing in the guardian about how her leadership struggle was just like the dragon zombie tv show game of thrones
sweet thread bro

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

is Judaism a hobby

social customs and the communities

social customs and the communities only have an expressible reality thru their relationship with production, you're still looking at this thru a psychologically bourgeois lens, it's like a new Walmart recruit asking on his first day "where do y'all keep the mill round here, got some corn i was fixin to grind"

ok, could you please outline the relationship of Jews to production?

I don't think there is much of one, but if you think otherwise then by all means. you're the one who brought up them up

deadken posted:

iwc what do you think of former pm gillard writing in the guardian about how her leadership struggle was just like the dragon zombie tv show game of thrones

i didn't even hear about it because thankfully we've collectively resigned JuLiarto the dustbin of history

sounds pretty gaey tho

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

is Judaism a hobby

social customs and the communities only have an expressible reality thru their relationship with production, you're still looking at this thru a psychologically bourgeois lens, it's like a new Walmart recruit asking on his first day "where do y'all keep the mill round here, got some corn i was fixin to grind"

I don't think there is much of one, but if you think otherwise then by all means. you're the one who brought up them up

and you said 'social customs and the communities only have an expressible reality thru their relationship with production'. There is quite clearly a Jewish identity, or Jewish Community, or Jewish ethnicity so what is their relationship with production that forms these expressible realities?

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

is Judaism a hobby

There is quite clearly a Jewish identity, or Jewish Community, or Jewish ethnicity

we can't assume there is one, regardless of what we perceive, if there isn't a demonstrable relation to production

lol ok
All that exists deserves to perish.

Lessons posted:

All that exists deserves to perish.

*crushing breakdown*

deserves got nothing to do with it

all that exists will perish

HwSKkKrUzUk

roseweird posted:

hi iwc. good to know you will never grow or learn or change. we all need some constancy in our lives

just like pizza

roseweird posted:

hi iwc. good to know you will never grow or learn or change. we all need some constancy in our lives

just like pizza

It's like i'm posting; you're hating...tone-patrolling - implying I can't handle learning

was this post meant to be sung to the tune of Chamillionaire's "Riding Dirty" because that's tottally running through my head now

was this post meant to/ be sung to/ the tune of Chamillionaire's "Riding Dirty"
w-woah..

roseweird posted:

my girlfriend just asked if i love you what should I say

just admit you want to hatefuck a jewish girl, we both know it's nothing deeper than that

could you please take this to the lfcupid thread? lets keep our threads ontopic

[account deactivated]
check your pair bonding privilege
repost

oh dinocock
how are you gyrofry?
truly it was a retarded forum for assholes

how are you gyrofry?

comme ci comme ça

bring. back. LF.

gyrofry posted: