[account deactivated]
i thought that was a guy. maybe my chauvanism is showing.
[account deactivated]
rosewierd come hang out wtih me in baltimore. i only ever leave the house at night also
pro tip: leave your door open
[account deactivated]
yeah maybe but if you're ever down here hmu. baltimore is really weird and cool
what part of ballmer do you live in, I have a lot of family there
is it anything like The Wire?
Fort Hood Shooting 2: Shoot Harder

libelous_slander posted:

im snoop irl

dank_xiaopeng posted:

libelous_slander posted:

im snoop irl

sorry about your legal troubles. glad to see that posting isnt a violation of probation

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/09/actress-from-the-wire-caught-on-wiretap-pleads-guilty-to-heroin-charge/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

posting from Jail

dank_xiaopeng posted:

what part of ballmer do you live in, I have a lot of family there

i live in hampden. a bunch of my neighbors have the baltimore accent it's so cool

one of the most physically intimidating people i ever met was a kickboxer from dundalk and ever since meeting him I can't think of it as anything but an entire town of bloodsport.
heh heh that sounds just like one-a my family reunions! shazam! you shoulda seen what happens when aunt margie gets on the sauce!
aunt margie works the legs in a fashion that's so sadistic that it borders on the sexual

Crow posted:

Fort Hood Shooting 2: Shoot Harder

"Though this spring's reboot reintroduces many of the familiar elements of the original, it fails to capture the same sense of magic and awe that enthralled us 5 years ago. Try as poor Ivan Lopez might, the stakes simply aren't that high - we can't get invested as an audience, Anwar al-Awlaki is dead and so is his son. Though some fans speculated that Hassan would return after a dramatic jailbreak, the series' original star is ultimately relegated to a background role. In the end, we are left with a vague and unsatisfying anticlimax - I felt leaving the theater much as I did after seeing the similarly unfulfilling 'Restrepo', I found myself asking, 'Only three? Is that all?' "

-Slant Magazine, 1/4 stars

Couch Fort Hood Crime

[account deactivated]