the weather is become nice. being outside and physically fit and active is an obvious part of living in the habit of being Revolutionary. this is the thread for talking about getting Fit in a.d. 2014.

im trying to start doing mild calisthenics to try and rehabilitate some of my weaker joints from past broken bones / bike injuries, etc... and also packing my own lunch sandwich with sprouts and shit instead of getting a cheap fried whatever when i'm out and around town.

Swolebriety.
also im gonna quit doing coke and drinking beer thats the 'briety part
please do not conflate irony with misanthropy
you and tpaine are one and the same sam
oh also i want to slash will try to stop doing alcohol and coke. i probably should stop weed also but it's becoming more and more acceptable now and i feel less pressured to not smoke weed... idk it makes me lazy sometimes regardless but also it helps with appetite and sleep. tought one imo.
i am writing an essay in defence of irony which might get picked up by the new york times lmao. all this is real
cool i'll be sure you subscribe to it on my ebook reader
jk no one reads anything in the new yorker but the ads
the times m8, the times. i'ma drink cocktails with thomas friedman
besides that what measures have you taken to try and ensure your own physical fitness in the spring/summer?
i am drinking much less these days, haven't even had any drugs for six weeks maybe? in kiev i walked up a lot of hills but i didn't have much internet out there so i doubt this can be expected to continue. eatin loads of sweet potatoes and broccoli and such
the "quirky" tumblr social justice girl i am seeing lives on the other side of london so i suppose i could do some exercise and cycle there or whatever otoh can i be bothered?
Ken, you're being intimidating.

Working out is good and the rhizzone would be better if people posted about their efforts to get swole.
after easter i'm going back to another gym (after going twice last week) on a free pass thing. then i'm getting a gym membership for my birthday i think.
im walkin up 17 flights of stairs to my apt 5 times a week and cutting back to only 10 cigs a day also havin my fav water-oatmeal-n-aspartame gruel for brekky ev day cos that gave me srs concentrated weightloss while being Surprisingly Yummy
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i'm gonna lift some heavy ass weights today via squat and deadlift

conec posted:

i miss wearing my gym clothes i looked cool in them my arms are super pale so they look cool when i wear lil sleeveless adidas shirts n sh`1d plus if my arms are angled right ppl can peep my tats na mean esp the palm one ppl catch a glimpse of skull n cross bones on girls hand n they probably think to themselves damn shes cool yea idk tho i used to go to my schools gym n then go to dining hall afterward n would feel awkward cos theres all these morbidly obese ppl standing in line for their third burger or with a mountain of cookies n im jus buzzing around the dining hall all sprightly in my nikes `1-0-0 pounds soaking wet or some sh`1d w form fitting exercise garb on makes me feel guilty or sth cos morbidly obese ppl are mentally ill gourmands and i just feel bad na mean

morbidly obese people are just rationally enjoying the fruits of a fantastically successful economy don't b envious

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the weather is become nice. being outside and physically fit and active is an obvious part of living in the habit of being Revolutionary.

can someone please post an image of a bunch of smiling white people on bikes soaring past with the caption "REVOLUTIONARY!" or something, i don't want to bother finding/making one

*posts pic of a bunch of emaciated and pale looking leftists being routed by fascists or the polĂ­cia*

tpaine make a rosenwald script a la sippenfeld

tpaine posted:

is that heavy-ass weights or heavy ass-weights

strength is more powerful than intelligence. We would not let our enemies have books, why should we let them have beautiful aesthetic muscles?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
just bros icing bros here
the revolution will be a rift in the house of the gods, queer strength will stifle the last wails of a straight society. the world will fall into a bloody rule of chaos for a century before we achieve any small gain towards an egalitarian society
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

revolutionary desire and in fact all desire for violent conflict is only suppressed male homosexual lust, lust that cannot be satisfied in the bedroom but only on the battlefield. haha god bless the revolution, if i survive then i can't wait to be ruled by the next generation of confused violent closet-cases

look to the cookie marjorie. look. to. the cookie.

[account deactivated]
cornelius
im coming up on a year of lifting 4-5 times a week and feeling great almost all the time. with the death of winter it means i will have to stop snowboarding soon but it also means i will be riding my bike for transportation way more often. also i plan on getting back to rock climbing, which is a great way to improve your core really quickly.

unfortunately i will probably never stop smoking weed erryday so i still get out of breath when i try to run more than say a quarter mile but at least i can do it realyl fast with my sweet calves
jesus, reading that post really hammers home how goddamned white i am
[account deactivated]