Does facial recognition software work on babies
if you do facial recognition software on a baby it gives you the baby's true name and he/she will grow up to be a wizard
that joke was brought to you by ursula k le guin and getfiscal
it does and it really freaked me out on facebook when i was looking at my cousin's baby pics and there were white boxes were around the babies' (one and like threeish y/o) heads inviting me to name and tag them

gyrofry posted:

Potential idea for stopping the next hitler: in vitro facial recognition software

[account deactivated]
rFTRmjimtCc
Recognize This
[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

Does facial recognition software work on dogs

[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

jeffery posted:

Does facial recognition software work on dogs

I assume you mean does bourgeois ideology interpellate onto first world ameriKKKan babies when they recognize themselves in the mirror of labor aristocratic privilege? Yes, as Lacan says
I just wrote a paper which which extensively quotes Huey P. Newton, Lacan, and Marx. If you wonder why I dont post much anymore its because I basically am getting a degree making LF posts
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

I just wrote a paper which which extensively quotes Huey P. Newton, Lacan, and Marx. If you wonder why I dont post much anymore its because I basically am getting a degree making LF posts

we can all only hope that you remain totally sequestered from interacting with other human beings as much as possible

Let me talk to her

gyrofry posted:

If I'm right, you're asking this because you're making a plan that if you be a baby, you'll be immune to surveillance. I hate to break it to you but I tried it, and eventually you turn into a grownup with a unique appearance, so you're back where you started.

that was literally why i asked the question and also thinking about babies for smuggling
Scared OP?
for a while they thought the facial recognition software WAS working on babies but then it turned out every single one of them was getting flagged as David Morse

gyrofry posted:

It depends on the babies, OP.
does not work in cases of babeyes without a face
how is babby surveilled
[account deactivated]