[account deactivated]
vilerat
morgan spurlock
i was going to say chris dorner but... well... i've got a feeling we'll all be seeing more of him.
[account deactivated]

LENIN!!! its lenin

chickeon posted:

LENIN!!! its lenin

Your mom sounds cool I think I'd go with john lennon also
Duh, Nicole Brown Simpson, so I won't have to wait until I get to Heaven to find out what really happened

discipline posted:

I asked my mom and she said aldous huxley, mother theresa, or john lennon

Morbid Azz thread

reagan or thatcher for a more lively Cadaver Synod
the Prophet MOhammed PBUH
there was poll on this question in a serbian newspaper. the two most popular answers were Tito and Tesla
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

lol on the imdb page for angelina jolies bosnia movie a bunch of serbs rated it one star n some flame wars went down in the review section dudes calling regular american dudes ustaĊĦe n sh`d

that sounds completely correct

huxley is a good choice.
Stalin, dude
Obviously some historical figure that could tell us all sorts of historical details that have since been lost to us.
myself, on the inside
jesus "third time's the charm" christ
Lincoln. I'd fight Abraham Lincoln.
well my first impulse is to say jerry garcia, but ron "pigpen" mckernan never got to live a full life and I'd have to go with him instead
mlkjr
really anyone but jesus just to throw christian theology into turmoil mwhahahaa

karphead posted:

well my first impulse is to say jerry garcia, but ron "pigpen" mckernan never got to live a full life and I'd have to go with him instead

many of us refused to do this. you're very brave.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

osama bin laden

too fucked up for lf

conec posted:

osama bin laden

the question says someone dead

"I choose Tupac!" Nobody appears. "Aha" *I make a note in my notebook.*
"I choose Hitler!" Nobody appears "Aha." *I make a note in my notebook.
"I choose Jesus Christ!" Jesus appears. "Gotcha, motherfucker!"
[account deactivated]
Rodney Dangerfield. I want to know about the rough time he's having in heaven.

conec posted:

yoe if i were dead would ne of yall say u would bring me back j.w

me

:pray:

The most common story says that some white men were angered when a white woman, daughter of the house, lent her handkerchief to Ardoin to wipe the sweat from his face.Canray Fontenot and Wade Fruge, in PBS's American Patchwork, explained that after Ardoin left the place, he was run over by a Model A car and crushed his head and throat, damaging his vocal cords. He was found the next day, lying in a ditch. According to Canray, he "went plumb crazy" and "didn't know if he was hungry or not. Others had to feed him. He got weaker and weaker until he died." Others consider the story apocryphal. Other versions say that Ardoin was poisoned, not beaten, possibly by a jealous fellow musician.

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

but really is the easy answer

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

but really is the easy answer

woah do you play od-time E. O.

fuck yes

my dad once asked tommy jarrell what life was like during the depression up in the mountains

tommy replied "hell, we et so many groundhogs, ever time ye took a shit it run under a rock."

conec posted:

yoe if i were dead would ne of yall say u would bring me back j.w