What's the job mang? sounds like good shit and i wish you the best of fortunes with this career
good luck. here are some interview tips. just chill and be yourself
the job itself is just like assisting in office stuff and working with the public sorta. but it's a good employer that might help me transition more into doing stuff that interests me like community economic development and financial management stuff. plus they put a lot of money into training stuff so yeah. i mean i'm getting waaaay ahead of myself but i do think i've got a good shot.
leave your door open
the post office sounds awesome donald i wish u luck.
congratulations on enlisting in the Armed Forces. I support u.
have fun storming the castle!
anybody in moscow?

excerpt from tucker carlson's new book

On Work

I think it's clear to you by now what a character I am, even though I forgot to introduce myself. I started running on without announcing who I was; I forgot. Overjoyed at the opportunity to drown you in my voice at last, I got carried away and never announced whose voice it was. My fault, forgive me, we'll straighten it out right now.

I am on welfare. I live at your expense, you pay taxes and I don't do a fucking thing. Twice a month I go to the clean, spacious welfare office at 1515 Broadway and receive my checks. I consider myself to be scum, the dregs of society, I have no shame or conscience, therefore my conscience doesn't bother me and I don't plan to look for work, I want to receive your money to the end of my days. And my name is Edichka, "Eddie-baby."

And you, gentlemen, can figure you're getting off cheap. Early in the morning you crawl out of your warm beds and hurry – some by car, some by subway or bus – to work. I hate work. I gobble my shchi, drink, sometimes drink myself into oblivion, seek adventure in dark city blocks; I have a magnificent, expensive white suit and an exquisite nervous system; I wince at your belly laugh in the movie theater and wrinkle my nose.

You don't like me? You don't want to pay? It's precious little – $278 a month. You don't want to pay. Then why the fuck did you invite me, entice me here from Russia, along with a horde of Jews? Present your complaints to your own propaganda, it's too effective. That's what's emptying your pockets, not I.

Who was I over there? What's the difference, what would it change? I hate the past, as I always have, in the name of the present. Well, I was a poet, if you must know, a poet was I, an unofficial, underground poet. That's over forever, and now I am one of yours, I am scum, I'm the one to whom you feed shchi and rotten cheap California wine – $3.59 a gallon – and yet I scorn you. Not all of you, but many. Because you lead dull lives, sell yourselves into the slavery of work, because of your vulgar plaid pants, because you make money and have never seen the world. You're shit!

im going to apply tomorrow at a Job that sells shoes and surfer clothes to teenagers who have never seen an ocean before. can anybody clue me in on some hip youngster slang i could use with my potential employer to give me a competitive edge? i already know "swag" and "turn down for what"...are there any others?
put silent e's at the end of words and say trill na mean
call them "brah" and youre in like flynn. also use the phrase in like flynn
set yourself on fire and cut your eyes out from left to right
its ok, i decided to go out and get really drunk with some friends instead. maybe next time
honestly thats always the better choice/ i like your judgement son have a jorb on me
I'm going to date a woman with a job instead of getting one.
[account deactivated]
youre in luck. the rhizzone has a large contingent of bug chasers
what's the rationale behind beany boos
[account deactivated]
yeah of course but i mean what do they represent as a group of characterized beings..i know you like em im not asking why you buy em
[account deactivated]
actually they aren't cute at all. they'[re horrifying. fucking christ. kill it with ocean fire.
[account deactivated]
i quit my Job yesterday. due to extremely slow paycheck processing by the commonwealth of virginia i will continue to be receive checks for my work for entire month of august. im gonna take a monthlong vacation before nursing school starts up full-time and i get those sweet sweet student loans
maybe you should get a job
i am investing in a Future Career by acquiring an advanced skillset for an industry that currently is experiencing a huge and growing shortage of trained workers that cannot be outsourced or replaced by machines. im gonna have a set of reinforced rocket-assisted takeoff bootstraps thatre gonna shoot me straight into middleclass comfort son
also i'll get to help people, there's that too. and i can be a medic during the proletarian revolution that is obviously and undeniably imminent and will without doubt take place within our lifetimes
[account deactivated]
ive rinsed so many bedpans and wiped so many miles of asses at this point that poop barely even registers as gross anymore
the consolation is that once i become an RN i wont have to deal with many turds, thats for LPNs and CNAs and lowly nursing students

conec posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

yeah of course but i mean what do they represent as a group of characterized beings..i know you like em im not asking why you buy em

they represent all the friends i don`t have

nooOOOooo im not askin bout YOU i just mean beanie babies r obvz supposed to be animals but what is the collective theme of beanie boos? i see a ghost + a ladybug and am not sure what ties em togever from the creative viewpoint

the labour theory of value
[account deactivated]
i love this fools big shmoney plans is being a RN
did you move to chicago yet tom / how do you like it so far
can you get me an under the table tuting job in chacago tom
i can tute HS math and physics i guess, maybe chem and bio at like junior high level

conec posted:

ok nurse chairman meow.. i just shat myself, will u clean that up please?? hurry, the revolution is coming. ***sharts** please

it's like you've never even SEEN fight club

gyrofry posted:

did you move to chicago yet tom / how do you like it so far

not yet later this month