im gonna guess that everyone in palestine gets a free ice cream!
Im gonna guess the blood of martyrs in Gaza, Donetsk, and Syria will be avenged
israel plays blue/white so expect a lot of counterspells and first strike/banding creatures, palestine plays green/white/black so don't expect 2 much lol three color decks are not optimal
multi colored lands are really expensive

Barbarossa posted:

banding

:corsair:

"I always thought that Israel controls Gaza. But today, I have realized that Israel controls all countries except Gaza."
someone with some art skillz draw me a comic of an IDF soldier in a tank Blasting a hospital, then in the next panel he yells "CEASEFIRE ON!", then in the next panel he loads another round into the tanks cannon, then in the next panel he yells "CEASEFIRE OFF!" and Blasts the people running out of the hospital in terror. make the people running out of the hospital be on like crutches and wheelchairs and wearing casts and stuff. do yuo think Bill Watterson would help me w/this
give me Latuffs number
down in the corner of the last panel draw little caricatures of Wayne & Garth with sardonic looks on their faces and saying "Gee, and they said STREET HOCKEY was dangerous!!"

give me Kellys number
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/yochanan-genocide-permissible.html

okay, who gave ferretball a blog w/ a prominent Israeli newspapaer?

HenryKrinkle posted:

okay, who gave ferretball a blog w/ a prominent Israeli newspapaer?

someone give us a full conversion of this story into ferretballs post

this isn't a let's play at all wtf
Mondoweiss sounds like the name of a Turbonegro side project

Panopticon posted:

lol palestinians take a hostage and israel decides to bomb them EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE. what kind of shitty decision is that, you might bomb your dude, man!
hmm its almost as if they knew all along that that soldier died in battle while violating the ceasefire and was never actually captured as they claimed. seems like this has happened before fairly recently...
the hannibal directive is the new dan brown book
i thought it was the new thomas harris book

Barbarossa posted:

lol palestinians take a hostage and israel decides to bomb them EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE. what kind of shitty decision is that, you might bomb your dude, man!

i think that's the idea.

silence of the lambs 4: the hannibal directive

libelous_slander posted:

holy shit

the d&d israel/palestine thread is actually a good one stop shop for everything horrible about israel. everyone hates israel there. i enjoy that thread
"do you hate israel" is the newest okcupid quiz question
lol if Israel is trying to make an unwilling martyr out of that soldier.

~ThIs SuMmEr~
David Horowitz Goldstein escapes captivity from HAMAS. Upon returning home, he sees posters and billboards extolling his selfless sacrifice and martyrdom all over the byways of Israel, and IDF soldiers hound his trail to ensure that all of that money spent on hasbara wasn't wasted by dumping him off in Gaza all over again. Can David make it home to feed his goldfish? Will he get the settler girl? Will the IDF learn the error of its ways? PG-13 for slight nudity and marxist commentary

ilmdge posted:

the d&d israel/palestine thread is actually a good one stop shop for everything horrible about israel. everyone hates israel there. i enjoy that thread

its tough for people on lf to admit that weve already convinced almost everyone in d&d and gbs that we were right. also almost everyone under 30 in the U.S. on israel at least. all us.

"If we've lost GBS, we've lost America"
- The Elders

gyrofry posted:

"If we've lost GBS, we've lost America"
- The Elders

who do i have to piss off to get a red text av

Panopticon posted:

who do i have to piss off to get a red text av

just copy/paste iwc posts without attributing them

here are rare instances in which even the act of genocide can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punishment for a false accusation of genocide in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Palestine commits terrorism on Israel, a country with suitably nebbishy moniker. Palestine attacks Israel, but Israel takes no notice of it. In reality, Israel wants nothing but peace with Palestine. Palestine, after realizing this, plots revenge. It goes to the UN and lies to the anti-semites there "I was genocided! Israel did it!"

The coalition, riled up, surrounds Israel and bombs it to death, despite Israel's pleas. They leave, while Palestine examines the wreckage. Unbeknownst to it, a skinny black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the bombing.

"Let me be clear: I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're, uh, you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to nuke the living shit out of that worthless country.

Alternatively, suppose that prior to the incoming bombing, Israel is still alive, but after the bombing it will be destroyed. Israel too would have the right to commit genocide and fire nukes everywhere within the remaining timeframe of its life. Since it was punished for a crime it didn't do, it might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed genocide.

Suppose there's this really oppressed people. Every day a hot bombshell of a master race tormented them in the Sudentenland. Krystallnachting their stuff, rounding them up, gassing them. This drives them to the point of wrathful insanity, and they want no more of it.

The people, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

Some other people have been harassing the race.

"Hey asshole, stop stealing my land please." they say.

"You're wish is my comand, goyim" replies the race, as they physically throw they upon their assailant, assailing them in return. They press up against them, expelling them from land, bombing. When the race has satisfied itself, it stops, much to the horror of the others.

This too is an act of justifiable genocide. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a different form of dress.

Suppose there's this people, let's call them Palis. Palis live a rotten lifestyle. They treat women poorly, believe mean things about others, and bash gays. Worst of all, they constantly preach subjugation, but only let popular countries oppress them.

One day at an oil producers meeting full of chain smoking scum bags, some imperialists redraw their borders. While the act of ethnically cleansing them would be wrong, considering the lifestyle they lead, it would also serve as a wake up call to them as well as getting their just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, genociding them would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 Jews, and 10,000 Muslims (alternatively, 10,000 Arabs of any religion). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. The Jews do not want Muslims/Arabs to repopulate the world, and refuse to breed unless they are exterminated. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 Jews to kill the 10,000 Muslims, preferably via quick painless ways such as gas.

Though an Arab's right to live is sacred, it pales in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.
I have cleared ^ taht thing up there ^ that I wrote just now for publishing
was that ferretball?
it was me
it is goatstein rewriting ferretball for our times, as interpreted in a new and creative way by droo

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

here are rare instances in which even the act of genocide can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punishment for a false accusation of genocide in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Palestine commits terrorism on Israel, a country with suitably nebbishy moniker. Palestine attacks Israel, but Israel takes no notice of it. In reality, Israel wants nothing but peace with Palestine. Palestine, after realizing this, plots revenge. It goes to the UN and lies to the anti-semites there "I was genocided! Israel did it!"

The coalition, riled up, surrounds Israel and bombs it to death, despite Israel's pleas. They leave, while Palestine examines the wreckage. Unbeknownst to it, a skinny black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the bombing.

"Let me be clear: I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're, uh, you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to nuke the living shit out of that worthless country.

Alternatively, suppose that prior to the incoming bombing, Israel is still alive, but after the bombing it will be destroyed. Israel too would have the right to commit genocide and fire nukes everywhere within the remaining timeframe of its life. Since it was punished for a crime it didn't do, it might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed genocide.

Suppose there's this really oppressed people. Every day a hot bombshell of a master race tormented them in the Sudentenland. Krystallnachting their stuff, rounding them up, gassing them. This drives them to the point of wrathful insanity, and they want no more of it.

The people, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

Some other people have been harassing the race.

"Hey asshole, stop stealing my land please." they say.

"You're wish is my comand, goyim" replies the race, as they physically throw they upon their assailant, assailing them in return. They press up against them, expelling them from land, bombing. When the race has satisfied itself, it stops, much to the horror of the others.

This too is an act of justifiable genocide. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a different form of dress.

Suppose there's this people, let's call them Palis. Palis live a rotten lifestyle. They treat women poorly, believe mean things about others, and bash gays. Worst of all, they constantly preach subjugation, but only let popular countries oppress them.

One day at an oil producers meeting full of chain smoking scum bags, some imperialists redraw their borders. While the act of ethnically cleansing them would be wrong, considering the lifestyle they lead, it would also serve as a wake up call to them as well as getting their just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, genociding them would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 Jews, and 10,000 Muslims (alternatively, 10,000 Arabs of any religion). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. The Jews do not want Muslims/Arabs to repopulate the world, and refuse to breed unless they are exterminated. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 Jews to kill the 10,000 Muslims, preferably via quick painless ways such as gas.

Though an Arab's right to live is sacred, it pales in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

front page etc. *goes stands with the other moms*

aerdil posted:

"do you hate israel" is the newest okcupid quiz question

and if girls answer in the affirmative it's always a good idea to follow it up with, "yes, but do you hate it enough?"

oh god it took getting stoned to be in the same place as the first time i read it. it just clicked.