what's up with this airplane thing?
putin shot down a plane that was hijacked by terrorists with a dirty bomb that were going to blow up omsk
it's a big pretty white thing with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol
Whats the deal ?
just heard about the plane. Whats going on with the air plane
Spoiler alert...

It was shot down and lots of people died
US government disappeared flight MH370, waited until everyone forgot about it, then repainted and remotely piloted it over Eastern Ukraine with a bomb on board as a false flag to justify invasion
ba ba booey
do malaysians have any other national stereotypes or is losing planes and being very reluctant to acknowledge it like their first one

littlegreenpills posted:

do malaysians have any other national stereotypes or is losing planes and being very reluctant to acknowledge it like their first one

there was a period where they were maligned as anti-semites on the news a lot because their PM blamed jews for the monetary crisis or something. like it became a late night talk show gag.

the only other malaysian joke i know is from todd barry. he says that was walking by a malaysian restaurant in new york and he noticed that it was all guys in there. so not only does new york have a malaysian restaurant, it has a gay malaysian restaurant. not even malaysia has that. which is why new york is the greatest city in the world.
my fav malaysian news website http://www.malaysianalysis.com/
my grandma flips her window screen open and closed when she is on the runway so we know that she's in there and the wolfman hasn't taken her yet
malaysia loves gold standard
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines
thankfully im still sniffing glue