[account deactivated]
*thikns really long and hard*

He threw his camera in to the ocean
flight to ISIS, givin' my goodbye
throw my camera into the o-ceaaann
at least he will have vilerat to show him around heaven
[account deactivated]
cant wait to see instagram level pics of a cute jehadi in the center of a bombed out street holding their ak just so.

discipline posted:

I was actually thinking about this last night and he will end up working for VICE because he's rich AF and has nice cameras

We Spent Two Wild Nights Doing Coke Off DickMens Asses In Kariachi Gun Market And Ended Up Throwing Our Cameras In To Ocean

[account deactivated]
hot al qaeda teens

getfiscal posted:

♪ would you know my tat / if i saw you in heaven ♪

he'll get stockholm syndrome after they inevitably kidnap him and then use his condo to hold hundreds of fighters and a training camp
i don't know who that is but i like the idea of someone having a preannounced khorasan vacation and not expecting to be extraordinarily renditioned immediately upon their return. must be nice, having all that privilege
actually the opposite will happen. he'll be like well okay that's just the way i see it and that's why i'm ready for hillary. and beardo hollywood villain will be like hmm that's actually a great point. i will tell the tribes to endorse this al-kalintah
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i wonder what my ransom would be. i feel like my dad would negotiate it down to the low hundreds after a few days of me telling longwinded stories to my captors about my hostile opinions on fantasy novels or something
[account deactivated]
"while your people have muhammad we have a man named jon stewart"

jools posted:

flight to ISIS, givin' my goodbye
throw my camera into the o-ceaaann

could find my way to Deir al-Balah

lol is this the same dude whose dad literally owns the sears tower
Yes
l.m.b.o.

discipline posted:

I was actually thinking about this last night and he will end up working for VICE because he's rich AF and has nice cameras

i can lend you a nice camera, all you gotta do is pretend to be rich (which is easy) and vice will help you help yourself. they might try and touch your butt though, be on your guard!

getfiscal posted:

jools posted:

Yes

i still wonder what kind of eliot rodger chumpo would have all that and do all that anyway.

at first i thought maybe if you're starting out freelancing and you're some rich new york jew you should maybe pitch some features to trade publications about like the push to regulate derivatives or the condo craze or something but then i remembered two things tom taught me:

1. go hard or go home.

2. you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

getfiscal posted:

2. you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Okay, so I did some more searchin' around on this site and it is totally fuckin' bias. And you know what I think as far as Israel goes, that fuckin' country and it's people have been at war, multiple wars, before they were even established in 1948, their civilian populace being severely desensitized to violence isn't something any American can really judge. Not to mention this is the country given primarily to the Jewish Communities after the Holocaust, they're not after the genocide of the entire Arab people, civilian casualties or not they're responding to an attack. And Finally, Gaza launched missiles at Jerusalem, The Holy City, one, if not the centrifugal City for all three of the major, and related Monotheistic religions. The home of "The One True God" on Earth. Ever heard the saying you fuck with the bull you get the horns?
July 25 at 3:54pm · Like

but hitler
butt hitler
mess with the bull u get the horns

babyfinland posted:

mess with the butt u get the hitler

jools posted:

Yes

what

well i told him not to die. maybe that'll do the trick

simon is a really good photographer. i'm forever indebted to him - he was my inspiration for shooting film and portrait aesthetic which changed how i shoot.
who wants to go with me? we can convert to islam for a fwe weeks, get a nice tan, meet some interestig ppl along the way and learn to ear pray love
you have to admit its a point in favor of israel that its enemies have militarized and politicized Jerusalem while they refuse to do so. Thats my two cents.
im dorkasaurus rex

c_man posted:

jools posted:

Yes

what

his dad owned, or owned, i think they recently sold it, a like 25% stake in sears tower

ahaha his dad has a wiki page now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Chetrit
oh wow he bought the Sony Tower too this guy is literally illuminati
[account deactivated]