Hi Al!

First off, thank you for registering at tHE r H i z z o N E. Please make sure to edit your posts to allow publication, if you want them to go on the front page.

The purpose of this letter - we need to talk about the Staten Island police department. I don't know if you're aware of this, but they're a racist organization, a chromakeyed KKK with even more obnoxious accents. You are aware that they murdered Eric Garner (you made a speech about it). Well now they're trying to scare anyone who would ever film a police encounter, by outright harassing Cameraman and Mrs. Cameraman.

Now I know you aren't totally anti-cop, and in reality, as the owner of several properties (a standing mixer, a bicycle, over 3 jeans) that must be protected against all enemies foreign and domestic to defend my national security, I also rely on cops, to mitigate my daily terror that I may be exposed to the most deadly element of all, the criminal element.

So, I am not going to ask you to achieve total military victory over the Staten Island police force following your planned march over the Verrazano Bridge on August 23rd. Rather, please use your march to demand the immediate and total dissolution of the police force on that island, in exchange for immunity to prosecution for war crimes for rank-and-file members of the police. "Give up your badge and gun and you will not be harmed" is a good thing to shout through a megaphone at the little fascists cowering in Fort Wadsworth when you descend, in a column of fire and blood, on Shore Acres.

You have claimed that the purpose of your march is to demand justice for Garner. Legal justice, the insufficient justice, is already being performed on the individual that choked him to bits; I assume the justice you long for is a greater justice, which revokes the NYPD's authorization to skulk around Staten Island, and sets up an autonomous and indigenous police force answerable to the community it serves, until such time as the NYPD can get its fucking shit together.

All I am asking is that you spare the ignorant little police grunts, corrupt and decent alike, the wholesale slaughter that your march portends, and give them a chance to surrender their weaponry and decorations peaceably.

Best regarts,
swampman.

Edited by swampman ()

front page it
Edited by swampman (today 10:24:56) wheres the damn uncorrupted first draft man, im not reading this stitched together old rag

Barbarossa posted:

Edited by swampman (today 10:24:56) wheres the damn uncorrupted first draft man, im not reading this stitched together old rag

You have to edit it your post so it can go up on to the front pages

cops are gay
mommies our gay

Themselves posted:

cops are gay

well statistically i guess some are

F2o77cakESs
would you say that, generally, there exists a strong homoerotic component to fascism?
Yes, that's one of the best parts.
Since none of you can make a slightly good post in my good thread, the duty falls to me.

http://gothamist.com/2014/08/07/sharpton_march_garner.php

Yes, I only read one site about news. That being said. YOUD THINK THE STATEN ISLANDERS WOULD BE ANGRY AT THE NYPD FOR THEY TO HAVING DISRUPTIVE MARCH THE WHOLE TIME FOR 1 DAY. Nypd chokes a fat guy to death for disrupting Tobacco Procedure; masses march up on bridges, like they should do each time. The city does not have to say "no." They permit an exhausting march that changes nothing; after the march nothing will change, unless Al Sharpton reminds us all of the reason to march, to peaceably dismantle Staten Island Police Apparatus.

Really wish i had spent 11 years posting at Thee rant instead of. Where icould make a chop licking diff.
as a male prison guard/police officer id be very offended if i couldnt strip search women. luckily that's not a problem
Al Sharpton is like the patron saint of well-meaning counterproductivity. If i was a billionaire liberal i would pay him to never leave his house
"Hey ive got this really good and worthy cause that i want 95% of White Americans to either dismiss outright or reflexively take the opposite position of the second they hear about it. Is Al available today?"
Mustang19, I would respect you if you tackled Thee Rant
look out though, those arent late 20s poorly shaven white guys with harmless obsessions with social order, they are late 30s crew cutted white guys with dangerous obsessions with social order, so they might actually wield power upon u..

Superabound posted:

billionaire liberal

i think revenant sounds like a video game unit. like it's one of the higher-up protoss bureaucratic functionaries or something i dunno

Zen_Punk posted:

i think revenant sounds like a video game unit. like it's one of the higher-up protoss bureaucratic functionaries or something i dunno

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenant
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revenant
http://www.academia.edu/1515462/Wraiths_Revenants_and_Ritual_in_Medieval_Culture

Lol.
i dont think social order is the word you want
[account deactivated]

Edited by cars ()

discipline posted:

gimmie an image to use

To late http://gothamist.com/2014/08/09/sharpton_will_relocate_verrazano_br.php Your TO LATE

babyfinland posted:

i dont think social order is the word you want

I forgot social is a weasel word.. Off to purify, wheres my handheld flagellum...

daddyholes posted:

stop forrest stop thats what she said hehaekhe

edit your al sharpton article so it can be about the D.A. office march and have someone put it on the front page
The DA insists xher "hands are tied by albany" or whatever and i dont have the wisdom to question that. At least with the street pigs its individual dumbasses happily enforcing racist laws, and not because of the laws part. Who can be made the examples of, and prosecuted for boarcrimes. Also i dont know anythig about the office march. But feel free to do a verisimilitous homage and put my name on it and i will approve or not approve it at my great and expensive leisure
Oh i guess because the staten island DA hasnt prosecuted the homicide? I guess it could say that Sharpton is supposed to be demanding the staten island DA prosecute NYPD with bill bratton named as codefendent? i guess it could talk about how they should also be prosecuting any cop who saw eric garner being choked and didn't stop the violence and arrest pantaleo immediately, and how they should begin stripping the badges of officers found to be using banned forms of violence. so yeah imagine if it was like that and write it for me.