take a sharpie and draw a smiley face on your thumb with thick eyebrows

it's a dead ringer for bashar al-assad

add a goatee and now it's scott ian
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/21/one_year_ago_i_was_gassed_by_bashar_al_assad_syria_and_barack_obama_has_done_nothing_to_punish_him

Every time I see President Barack Obama speak on television, I have horrible flashbacks. My eyes are burning, I struggle to breathe, and when I inhale, the air stabs my lungs like a thousand daggers.

same

Barbarossa posted:

"It is better to leave a country with no infrastructure, no jobs, no resources and no government than it is to have a Bad Guy as a leader." -Barack Hussein Obamalamadingdong

thanksfully America chose both

peepaw posted:

take a sharpie and draw a smiley face on your thumb with thick eyebrows

it's a dead ringer for bashar al-assad

add a goatee and now it's scott ian

that's a ban
if conec was slashie id feel happy w the world

Lessons posted:

Petrol posted:

chickeon posted:

I expect nothing less from a shitty spook rag like The Atlantic but lol fuckin hell this is terrible http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/assad-and-the-art-of-the-devils-gambit/374501/

MOST POPULAR
1 Multiple Lovers, Without Jealousy
2 Kanye West on the Meaning of Life
3 Why We Care About Other People’s Sex Lives
4 Higher Calling, Lower Wages: The Vanishing of the Middle-Class Clergy
5 Secrets of the Creative Brain
6 Today's Court Decision Might Make Health Insurance Unaffordable in the Poorest States
7 Scenes From D-Day, Then and Now
8 The Dark Side of Emotional Intelligence
9 Jordan's Quiet Emergency
10 The Original Tea Partiers: How GOP Insurgents Invented Progressivism

The Atlantic is the worst American magazine and probably the worst magazine period

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/04/in-defense-of-empire/358645/

lmfao
hahahha geez. it got bought out in 1999 by some neocon dude and oh lorde it keeps gettin worse. i think 2005/2006 was the "point of no return" when the neocon guy moved their offices & even the milquetoast liberals left and got replaced by people like goldberg and andrew sullivan

Edited by aerdil ()

it doesn't hold a candle to the new republic
anti-stalinism was the death of the jewish left intellectual tradition
2 Kanye West on the Meaning of Life hahahahahaaaa
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

chickeon posted:

I expect nothing less from a shitty spook rag like The Atlantic but lol fuckin hell this is terrible http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/assad-and-the-art-of-the-devils-gambit/374501/

MOST POPULAR
2 Kanye West on the Meaning of Life

i already know why i care about other peoples sex lives its because i like to imagine them fucking

cant wait to see how those Tankies spin this one. probably point out how they were right it makes me fCKOIN SICK, fuckkkk
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_the_Syrian_National_Council

silly europe recognised the opposition as legitimate gov of Syria ... will they have to formally renounce this as IS engulfs whats left of the 'moderates' ?
What would Hitler do...
http://currentnewspapers.com/admin/uploadfiles/NW%2009-17-2014.pdf

Bahrain curb cuts draw flak over human rights
Michael Gold is troubled by the news coming out of Bahrain. The government of the small Persian Gulf state has made headlines for suppressing protests and expelling an American diplomat who met with opposition leaders. Gold, a member of the Spring Valley/Wesley Heights advisory neighborhood commission, reflected on the nation's policies at the group's meeting last Wednesday.
“There's a very brutal crackdown going on there,” said Gold. “This commission has taken a strong stance on human rights, and I will wield whatever authority I have to protect that.”
That authority? Curb cuts.
The Kingdom of Bahrain hopes to construct a new ambassador's residence on a vacant lot at 4842 Indian Lane in Spring Valley, and project architects appeared at the neighborhood commission meeting to seek support for their public space application.
proposed conditions for supporting the curb cuts were that Bahrain let U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy Tom Malinowski back into the country and that “there should not be oppression in general in a relatively brutal way.”
“If you could pass that along to the folks in Bahrain,” Gold asked project architect Michael Steiner.

i am literally becoming bored with how every news source now confirms all my Postés over the last few months on American plans in Syria 100% perfectly. there are only so many beatific shares/RTs i can deal out per day to all the people now forced to admit that i was not "bizarrely afflictive" (thanks Wanda...) in my so called "escalating" Bud Light Lime-A-Rita victualed "fugues" (Wanda again, what a peach.)

can anyone help me overcome this victory fatigue??

cars posted:

eSzFlknVT50

daddyholes posted:

i am literally becoming bored with how every news source now confirms all my Postés over the last few months on American plans in Syria 100% perfectly. there are only so many beatific shares/RTs i can deal out per day to all the people now forced to admit that i was not "bizarrely afflictive" (thanks Wanda...) in my so called "escalating" Bud Light Lime-A-Rita victualed "fugues" (Wanda again, what a peach.)

can anyone help me overcome this victory fatigue??

go to the bookies with your next predictions about the predilections of planetary geopolitical predators

Panopticon posted:

go to the bookies with your next predictions about the predilections of planetary geopolitical predators

hey . . . you know. . .

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

to me that doesn't sound likely to pay off, but have you ever considered establishing a covert network of contacts in territories likely to be subject to american imperialist violence, opening channels of communication for warnings and information, transfer of funds, or even logistical support and assistance to refugees? i don't know, sorry, i guess it's kind of a stupid idea

h...ey....yo....uu.....knowwww......

mods please rereg my username to GeldedAsLIBORators