snipe

getfiscal posted:

snipe

you dont have enough points to do that this turn

i don't know what this is forrealk

chickeon posted:

i don't know what this is forrealk

you guys should just register accounts if you want to play
Making an account seems like a big commitment, so I just want to make sure I have a place waiting for me before I take a step like that.
if you make an account be prepared to jump thru hoops for ismail to prove you arent a spy for one of the numerous secret groups out to get him (he has paranoid schizophrenia or something)

idiot games has an open door policy, even for spies!

tpaine posted:

there's real political shit that's happening that's destroying the lives of millions of people and we're going to make a fanfictiony game out of it.

here's a REAL POST by tom, on that message board:

Popularize Rape (-40 credits, adjacent nations get to take 2 turns with your hotties, lose one farthing for every lawsuit squashed, +10 beers for every bro attracted to your nation

lmao

you just have to get your account confirmed. if you post the usernam you want to use here i can send that to him and he will approve you whenever he sees it. its really not a big deal lol

if making an account is too much i dunno what to tell you. theres 40+ ppl playing right now it hasnt even started, i dont need no scrubs
you are right. tell him to approve imidge, aka taiwan
Thank you imidge. Your registration has been successful. The administrator wishes to preview all new registered accounts before posting permissions are granted. The administrator has been notified of your registration.

btw i stilldont actually know what this game is, so go easy on me. you were a n00b too once, y'know
acct: InaffyTaffy

shotty Colombia
cool thanks for joining, its fun i promise

you can be as casual about the game as you want, like if you dont have a lot of time and you have to even go away from it for a bit thats all fine, its not somethign that requires a big commitment unless youre one of the major powers like USA or ghost of communism

the actions and stats stuff isnt super important either you can kind of just do what seems fun and not screw up too bad. you can ask the more experienced players on advice too people are always trying to help
actually if you post in the validation foru or whatever its called i think i can approve you myself. just say hi im so and so babyfinland sent me here from rhizone i guess. this thing is new he has some spam bots and stuff so this is the solution. i donno if it is good we are trying it
I don't have permission to start a thread in the validation forum

Hmmm

But I also did not receive an email
ok sorry i dunno what to do about that, just have to wait for the admin to get to it tomorrow
dru my roommate is writing python scripts to automate a lot of this stuff for me too btw
maybe i just dont get a verification email until someone signs off on sending me one.
oh i think i found it, try it now
i just got email
you guys who signed up, are you trying to play or no? turn is due today, if youre not going to play ill make your spot vacant again
i will send turn in but still have no idea how this works and theres a lot of reading. ive been reading instructions thread and i trolled china so far.
i've also been reading about taiwan
i never got a credit report

Edited by TheIneff ()

TheIneff posted:

i never got a credit report

im writing yours right now

Edit: sent

Edited by babyfinland ()

Turn 1 is up. I'm trying to have turns out on a weekly basis, like new turns posted every Tuesday or so. I'm just kinda busy right now so I'm not able to finish things as quickly as I'd normally like.
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/eRegime/index.php?act=SC&c=788612Starts in 2001

chitchat about falling behind in one's duties to an online text based role playing game is the lowest form of conversation
so then what is the highest form of conversation? i think my favorite is still "arguing about whether or not you are arguing"
well its turn one and i can attest that this game is boring as fuk
if mustang destroys your game, does that count as a win? like a meteor strike, where mustang is God?
did tpaine win

drwhat posted:

did tpaine win

the mcrib is back so what do you think? ugh