and get this: grover claims that stalin did nothing wrong.

\

The NSA planned to use the new system to perform more advanced kinds of surveillance—such as “pattern of life analysis,” which involves monitoring who individuals communicate with and the places they visit over a period of several months, in order to observe their habits and predict future behavior.

The NSA agreed to train other U.S. government agencies to use ICREACH. Intelligence analysts could be “certified” for access to the massive database if they required access in support of a given mission, worked as an analyst within the U.S. intelligence community, and had top-secret security clearance. (According to the latest government figures, there are more than 1.2 million government employees and contractors with top-secret clearance.)

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/08/25/icreach-nsa-cia-secret-google-crisscross-proton/

cool, so .3% of people in teh US have top secret clearance
i screech, u screech, we all screech for ICREACH
This is why it is important as a burgeoning revolutionary to focus on cat pictures and meme jokes on the internet
This is why it's important as a burgeoning revolutionary to study the surveillance apparatus
Death to israel
update from the front: it may be wise to purchase a non-wifi, non-gps, digital camera while such models are still available.

jeffery posted:

update from the front: it may be wise to purchase a non-wifi, non-gps, digital camera while such models are still available.

luckily i still have one. id post a picture of it but i dont own a mirror

Tom sits in a dark, underground facility. His face illuminated only in the glow of an LCD screen. Enthralled by the dim, overpowering glow, akin to a deer ensnared through the crescendo of oncoming headlights. His heart races as he continually checks his wrist watch, nearing midnight now.

Smiling portraits hang plastered on an adjacent wall, read: EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH.

Tom glances above the vale formed by the glowing LCD monitor

Resides are three photos of James Foley, Steven Scotloff, and Nick Berg X'ed out in red:
POOR QUARTERLY PERFORMERS

Tom loosens his necktie, letting out an audible gulp. He resumes feverishly pecking away at keys before him.

Several chimes echo through the dark as the clock strikes 12:00 midnight. A door overlooking a staircase creeks open, through it, a lithesome figure slinks down the stairwell.

Tom fidgets anxiously at the sound of haughty Italian leather clopping against the concrete.

"Hrrrmmmmmm, what doo'uh we have here?" The mysterious figure utters in an overly nasalated pitch.

Peeking over the top of miniature black framed google glasses situated on the tip of his nose, he peruses an iPad whilst dragging an index finger down a classified report entitled: CIA COINTELPRO - Epic Lulz Division

"mhmm... mhmm... hmmmm... No. This won't do at all" He quibbles, reading the twitter engagement statistics. "I'm truly sorry, but we here at the CIA—while we do greatly appreciate the services of your brand, "Babyfinland"—we're going to have to let you go."

The agent reaches for a cartoonishly immense lever, reminiscent of a James Bond ejector seat switch

"Wait!" Tom exclaims, "I... Uh..." he pauses, biting his lip quizzically as his eyes dart, "poo poo pig balls, Hitler-diaper...?" he blurts out dubiously.

The agent's face scrunches, a frown—borne from annoyance—emerges. He grabs the lever and begins to pull.

"An atheist vaping."

"g-g-goatse!"

"Weed!!"

"I'm gay!!!!"

The agent pulls the lever with even greater urgency.

"Hitler-dia—wait, no. I mean: Anime. It's anime!"

A trapdoor under Tom's work station springs opens; Tom seemingly hangs in midair for a moment before tumbling into the deep abyss.

"GOKUU'OOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo......"

The garbage chute doors seal shut

--Scene fades to black--

R.I.P. Tom, see you in the next ISIS greatest hits compilation.

Edited by AmericanNazbro ()

jeffery posted:

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

are u excited for grimes new album?

I've never listened to grimes. When her new album drops I'll give it a spin.

I'll save you the trouble: it's not good m8.

Anyways, to be monitored by the CIA is a pretty big feather in the cap. They only go after the big tymers, so congratulations—you've made it!