THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

ANGUISH THREAD
F1NM0qxBaAg
http://www.russiadatingonline.com/join/register14.php?14587

thanks rhizzone
ive been undermining Capital all week by doing hard manual labor for free. i just imagine the 104F heat is the breath of Stalin Himself at my neck, continually urging me to Build
the dense clouds of misquitoes serve to remind me that Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks. Well suck this
I got a collection notice on an old cable bill that I thought had been taken care of. Then I read that tuition is being hiked. Yesterday cost me $5000.
yeah, i don't know how we can endure it either. i'm going to bed
move to isreal hth

guidoanselmi posted:

move to isreal hth

Wow this guys girlfriend is WAY hotter in Israel than the US. Hell you know he's a good guy and deserves it too, he's holding a label that says white as soon as the video starts.

Anyway I don't know, I was this close to blowing my skull apart rather than working another day in a shithole sweatshop factory when I found out I'd been fired staving off suicide for another couple of months until whatever new job I get wears me down, I guess the invisible hand really does sort things just right.
you could always turn to a life of crime
have you tried cognitive dissonance? it works for me all of humanity
just get money from your parents.
my parents house is gonna be worth so much fiat currency when they die cant wait
my inlaws house is gonna be sold off to pay the immense mortgages they took out on it in order to finance their lavish consumption of enjoyable fruits of capitalist production and we aint get nothign what a pair of assholes

thirdplace posted:

im working on this. unfortunately all the criminals i know (a lot) are either already in prison or not sufficiently Marxist

i've started applying to jobs in toronto. i'm going to apply to a few more this afternoon. i keep getting terrible advice from people about this. also my dad seemed annoyed i was applying for lower-level banking jobs instead of working in the financial district.

Superabound posted:

thirdplace posted:

im working on this. unfortunately all the criminals i know (a lot) are either already in prison or not sufficiently Marxist

Superabound posted:

thirdplace posted:

prisoncensorship.info/

drwhat posted:

you work for a bank and make lots of money.

also What about the ludic qualities of capitalism? It may be poorly designed but it's still a roguelike

NoFreeWill posted:

drwhat posted:

you work for a bank and make lots of money.

also What about the ludic qualities of capitalism? It may be poorly designed but it's still a roguelike

you are right. it was a joke. but as of this past weekend i no longer work for a bank. hooray.

ok, sure, jobs are individual playthroughs of capitalism? and the problem is we don't get to choose what class LOL

notciaNOTjew posted:

Anyway I don't know, I was this close to blowing my skull apart rather than working another day in a shithole sweatshop factory when I found out I'd been fired staving off suicide for another couple of months until whatever new job I get wears me down, I guess the invisible hand really does sort things just right.

you can come work 4 my startup ill give you a free internship opportunity if y9ou pass the screening

tpaine posted:

*posts youtube music video of band burger death*

SpZc7dkuock

guidoanselmi posted:

.custom249320{}notciaNOTjew posted:Anyway I don't know, I was this close to blowing my skull apart rather than working another day in a shithole sweatshop factory when I found out I'd been fired staving off suicide for another couple of months until whatever new job I get wears me down, I guess the invisible hand really does sort things just right.

you can come work 4 my startup ill give you a free internship opportunity if y9ou pass the screening

i live in LA and am overeducated and underemployed. what kinda company is it??

Should I move TO LA? rn I'm stuck in NYC finishing a BA in econ and I was wondering about good cities that are not NYC where I'd be able to find analyst type work and (of course) Build Communism

NoFreeWill posted:

guidoanselmi posted:

.custom249320{}notciaNOTjew posted:Anyway I don't know, I was this close to blowing my skull apart rather than working another day in a shithole sweatshop factory when I found out I'd been fired staving off suicide for another couple of months until whatever new job I get wears me down, I guess the invisible hand really does sort things just right.

You should read the bible and get a job.

or grad school idk

TheIneff posted:

or grad school idk

There are no hammers in grad school, only books and facsimiles of intellectualism—which should be burned at the stake.

TheIneff posted:

Should I move TO LA? rn I'm stuck in NYC finishing a BA in econ and I was wondering about good cities that are not NYC where I'd be able to find analyst type work and (of course) Build Communism

dont move to LA unless you wanna mobilize highland park to kick out the hipsters or burn down the entire westside.

NoFreeWill posted:

site's almost done. my dev is gone this weekend but she'll have it wrapped up on tuesday night. here's a thing about what im tryin to do: http://nanaya.co/

guidoanselmi posted:

site's almost done. my dev is gone this weekend but she'll have it wrapped up on tuesday night. here's a thing about what im tryin to do: http://nanaya.co/

when are you going to be selling to OKCupid and will you hire me as your personal blunt roller when you do

those people look like they're ready to commit some Liberalism
[account deactivated]
LA is a culture vacuum funny how it works out
i like LA but driving an hour to get anywhere sucks...