I hope tehy do
[account deactivated]
idk probably not
if its not Scottish Independence, its Cr`p
they probably won't vote to do it but they should vote on it every year so they get sweet bennies from england
exactly, the smart political thing to do is to never appear satisfied
i cant help but think of how grateful the English should be that theyre actually voting on this, instead of just cutting everyone in London in half lengthwise

tpaine posted:

epic

*katherine hepburn voice* youuuu waaaant it aaaaallll but yooouuu can't haaaave it...

Superabound posted:

if its not Scottish Independence, its Cr`p

an independent scotland comes in three sizes: wee, not so wee, and friggin' huge

i think we should be erasing national borders not creating new ones

j/k get out while you can, scotland. run!
god england keeps making powerful concessions to these people, like making the new doctor who scottish, and this is the thanks they get in return?
they begged for help when their only economic product was Trainspotting and now that they've got north sea oil they are all uppity

aerdil posted:

god england keeps making powerful concessions to these people, like making the new doctor who scottish, and this is the thanks they get in return?

there have been Scottish Doctors before, but prior to the recent Independence movement they were forced to hide their G`d-given accents for fear of ethnically motivated hooliganism

dr who is imperialist apologist garbage
every work of art and creative product ever is imperialist apologist garbage
except master of orion 2

littlegreenpills posted:

every work of art and creative product ever is imperialist apologist garbage

lol that dr who is a work of art or creative product

[account deactivated]
the only two good episodes of Doctor Who are "Vincent and the Doctor" and "Love & Monsters"
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

before i lived alone i lived in a dorm n on my floor was upperclassmen only so like 20-23 year old women. our hall theme was draw something, n lining the walls were big strips of paper that everyone could draw on. the majority of stuff drawn/written were dr who and harry potter references. someone decorated their entire door to resemble the telephone booth thing from dr who.. i was like - . -+ then drew some doges

i, too, have been to College

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
well, which one of them is the article about???

c_man posted:

i, too, have been to College

did you leave your tardis open

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

editpost

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

pretty sure it 's dr whom. freakin palestines.

Panopticon posted:

pretty sure it 's dr whom. freakin palestines.

stop objectifying the Doctor

Superabound posted:

stop objectifying the Doctor

I felt a great disturbance in the Internet, as if millions of tumblrs suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

"grammmmarrrrrrrr" but its like tpaine saying gender
NEVER FORGET

dig deep in your heart, scotland. and remember how you felt, when maggie died.
a8I2-A459SY

what will happen??????
England is throwing a big fucking hissy fit over this and it's hilarious. YOU WANT TO LEAVE??? YOU WANT TO FUCKING LEAVE??? WELL GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BANKING SYSTEM AND YOUR ARMY THEN! WE WON'T DO SHIT! WE'RE MOVING OUR BUSINESS OUT, FUCK YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU. DON'T LEAVE ME
i dont really care but scotland is a terrible place so it would be a real bad country
i did see a guy get stabbed outside a bar in springburn which tho peopel getting stabbed isn't cool it was funny to see a scottish stereotype carried out

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i did see a guy get stabbed outside a bar in springburn which tho peopel getting stabbed isn't cool it was funny to see a scottish stereotype carried out

You re a bro.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

people getting stabed is Actually Hella Cool

Haha after the guy got stabbed did someone sfart playing bag pipes
Make Dundee the capital of New Even More Privatised Scotland.