women. am i right
a mensrights page makes a persuasive argument for the continued domination of men:

humanity as a whole is not safe. We have an environment that is quickly going to shit, we have a terrorist organization determined to bring about nuclear holocaust, and the global economy is in shambles. Not to mention the slew of things in outer space that could instantaneously devour our entire population.

does anybody know what happened to the classic wddp posters. i heard wddp got closed. i see voxpvoxd is still alive against all odds. are they posting elsewhere
i was thinking about the old krew the other day. i'd like to mail every wddp each $100 with a picture of me doing the thumbs up and a professionally embossed card that just says "you need this lol"
theyre like us, with fewer Jobs
perhaps the wddps... are us
anyone knows what happened to tilde/pat?
boniface is a serious political commentator now lol

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/30/high-school-history-classes-colorado-school-board

Prospero posted:

anyone knows what happened to tilde/pat?

he doesn't post much online but he seems to be doing fine.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

boniface is a serious political commentator now lol

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/30/high-school-history-classes-colorado-school-board

lots of ex-goons are becoming famous but i will never sell out my ironic stalinist fail aids forum comrades.

getfiscal posted:

he doesn't post much online but he seems to be doing fine.

cool, good for him. back then he was a bit... troubled

sup goat
yolo
i think my favorite tranny/tranny supporter lie is that all the ones who look like dudes who lost a bet on halloween are just mid-transition because the end result of the transitioning process produces an end result that's indistinguishable from the real thing cis-gendered so you never even notice them. that is certainly possible, but on the other hand there is more photographic evidence of the existence of bigfoot
goat don't read reddit, you're recycling old jokes, you're like a woman that just shaved a patch of her hair like skrillex in 2014.
im sorry getfiscal. i'm sorry to everyone.

boy-mode activated
its pretty funny that cosmetics technology with Hollywood-deep pockets can't make a 40 year old woman look like her 30 year old self without turning her into a party balloon with a lizard's face drawn on it but people sincerely and deeply believe it can turn an ugly guy into a pretty lady on a budget of whatever he can get from his parents by suicide threats. Years in and I'm still amazed by the levels of belligerent delusion surrounding every aspect of transgenderism

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

have you seen the average person these days? just waddling masses of ugliness as far as the eye can see. you should be rooting for people who care even minimally about their appearance, regardless of what gender they claim to be, instead of casting aspersions at them for indulging in plastic surgery in southeast asia. thousands of goons are febreezing their beards and you're mad because of slightly pronounced brow ridges or something. priorities.
idk goat last week this person hit me up on an app and i was about to give my number until I found out searching her name. i dont get how can there be such a chasm between transgoons and transwomen like that

is it true maggotmaster is "trans" now? or did someone made that up?

Edited by Prospero ()

can u give her my number
let me talk to her
maggotmaster already chopped his penis off when he publicly apologized on tumblr for posting goatse at people, whether or not it is still physically attached is irrelevant
grandpa Megathread
[account deactivated]
thats deep roseweird.
what happen to my sig

Prospero posted:

idk goat last week this person hit me up on an app and i was about to give my number until I found out searching her name. i dont get how can there be such a chasm between transgoons and transwomen like that

as it turns out, the genitals (being the least attractive and most often covered part of both male and female bodies), contribute much less than youd think to overall physical attractiveness

i hate when people, especially atheists, say stuff like "when jesus comes back..." when a primate without modern medical attention has been dead for twenty minutes it aint comin back, let alone twenty centuries. take a hint
remember when someone posted that youtube of what she wants in 2013 and said it was justin and then we had to wait for < 1 year for him to actually use the same slur lol

i hate when people, especially atheists, say stuff like "when jesus comes back..." when a primate without modern medical attention has been dead for twenty minutes it aint comin back, let alone twenty centuries. take a hint

you misspelled plasmate, fukcre

littlegreenpills posted:

https://i.ur.com/8dOcZRY.jpg

ill take one serving of handsome 1940s male fascists and one serving of undisciplined 2014 female degenerates to go please

Superabound posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

https://i.ur.com/8dOcZRY.jpg

ill take one serving of handsome 1940s male fascists and one serving of undisciplined 2014 female degenerates to go please

lol some of those germans dapper as fuck

those guys on the left are all stupid hot
a milf objectified me at the gym this morning #microaggressions

milf objectified

i cant ever get divorced because i am dogshit at flirting, just absolute garbage, i'm a Bioware character with two conversation options so even in a situation as unambiguous as "woman at the gym comes up to me and says i have nice abs" my only two thoughts are "*awkward factual acknowledgement*" or "would you like to lick my cum off of them"