[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
goodbye dead ken. you are funny, intelligent, humble yet boastful, surprisingly sensible, an appreciator of life and a fun writer to read. your satire of the DSM is amongst my favorites. best wishes

notciaNOTjew posted:

roseweird posted:

[

cool cool. do you like anchovies, and hot peppers. be honest. there is no right answer, this is not a test

I used to be into some pretty crazy stuff when I was younger (think A LOT of bacon, bacon bits, and corn), now that I've matured I'm more into vegan friendly organically produced cheeses that are pretty underground, so you've probably never heard of them.

actually almost all decent cheeses are aged and produced "underground", notciaNOTjewNOTaffineur

notciaNOTjew posted:

roseweird posted:

[

cool cool. do you like anchovies, and hot peppers. be honest. there is no right answer, this is not a test

I used to be into some pretty crazy stuff when I was younger (think A LOT of bacon, bacon bits, and corn), now that I've matured I'm more into vegan friendly organically produced cheeses that are pretty underground, so you've probably never heard of them.

funny, you could say my path has been.... the opposite... in some ways

dead ken is not a good writer. anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't know how to read.
why hasn't mustang posted since october 3rd?

Edited by dipshit420 ()

winEbola
bye dead ken have fun with isis, who you have joined and support

Superabound posted:

winEbola

winnie manbola

i hope you rise through the ranks of isis and get the virgins. en taro adun my friend

Barbarossa posted:

i hope you rise through the ranks of isis and get the virgins. en taro adun my friend

jokes on him. the only Virgins left are here, at tHE r H i z z o n E

http://thehairpin.com/2014/10/a-cool-book-review-by-a-hip-writer-who-has-definitely-had-sex/
http://the-toast.net/2013/11/04/male-novelist-jokes/
I'm starting an aggregator of the oatmeal, the toast, and my blog, the eggs benedict, in a new site called the brunch
[account deactivated]
Goodbye Dead Ken, and good luck in your new endeavors!
[account deactivated]
i love your new av so much tpaine
Sam Kriss is a writer and dilettante living in London, and a founding editor at Weird Tips magazine.
Good luck, deadken, we're all excited for you!
wheres weird tips tho
[account deactivated]
behind whose shirt. who's me. fucker. say it.
deadken escaped to bermuda, taking all of the sweet sweet weird tips startup capital with him, and is now living a life of leisure
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

it's not the nyt lol & it might not even go ahead but if i do end up having some kind of marginally higher profile i don't want people to see me using this forum which i don't even post on any more as some kind of crowdsourced psychiatric couch

lol

corey posted:

nytimes chief editor: i enjoyedhis recent thinkpiece on microlending in se asia but it may be prudent to investgiate the backgorund of this... "horny man travis"