i went to the DDR museum in berlin...full of schoolkids....cool captions

this one was on some display about the ddr parliament, "did YOU vote for the oil pipeline to the soviet union" "did YOU vote to establish the Stasi" etc etc this ones a gem

lol
the people's palace was immensely popular and attracted over 60 million visitors...but did you know they built it out of asbestos??? IN THE 70s???
Chicago School economists were cast in the role of sorcerers. Their work resembled that of alchemists, labouring for a feudal lord to turn base metals into gold. Some even began to suspect that their labour was in vain, based, as it had to be, on false premises. Both the feudal lords and the CSOE blocked their ears to such protests, torturing, murdering, and disappearing their minions, often by dumping them from helicopters into the Atlantic Ocean. But the magic formula which would bring Ā«laissez-faireĀ» was never found.
[account deactivated]
cast in the name of sorcerers...ye not guilty
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

where did u stay in berlin

jetpak hostel....not bad at all.....next door to the park where everyone goes to buy weed.....if you're into that kind of thing (dulls my rev spirit so not. Interested. )

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah gorli lol. tbh it could've been the yuppie part of any city in the world..lots of bad clubs with 10 euro cover charge and bad trance was all we found on schlieschishe but the soviet memorial in treptower or whatever was fantastic

conec posted:

haha i used to live in wrangelkiez sorta in between schlesische tor and kottbusser tor (the heroin hub) by but then moved to neighborhood on another side of gorli where kreuzberg meets neukoln

That's just a bunch of words.

[account deactivated]
lol

EVERY DAY I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM MARXISM-LENINISM INTO GBS. IT'S WHAT IS TO BE DONE? AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, VLADIMIR ILYICH ULYANOV LENIN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME BOURGIE BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP PRAXIS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GRASP OF FALSE CONSCIOUSNESS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY DORM ROOM LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 16 HOURS INCLUDING EVERY WAKIng hour

why do you want baby weiner dolls dats nasty
at least save up until you can afford their pants
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

what is trotskyism,

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thats a banat
i remember i went to some one's house when i was a kid and the dad had a curio of 49ers gear, like a whole thingy