[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
good luck, we're all counting on you
homonationalism
in queer times
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/madonna-upsets-fans-after-using-gay-describe-kale-putin240414posted:
Madonna upsets fans after using ‘gay’ to describe kale, Putin
Superstar was taking part in a Buzzfeed word association game and was asked for her thoughts on Hillary Clinton, crocs and other things

24 April 2014 | By Joe Morgan

Madonna is being accused of using ‘gay’ as a negative word to describe the leafy, green vegetable kale.

The 55-year-old pop legend might be one of the most supportive LGBTI artists in the world, but that doesn’t mean she’s invulnerable to criticism from her gay fans.

She was taking part in Buzzfeed’s word association game ‘Madonna’s Opinion On 10 Completely Random Things’ when she labelled the superfood ‘gay’.

Madonna also used the word to describe Russian President Vladimir Putin, but that might have more to do with his homophobic ‘gay propaganda’ laws.

Hillary Clinton was also described as ‘angry’ and Croc shoes were called ‘effective’ in the same game.

Fans were furious over the star’s use of ‘gay’, with one commenting: ‘Saying kale is “gay” is meant to convey that she doesn’t like it, so it is an insult. I am SO TIRED of people using “gay” in a negative context.’

Another added: ‘Madonna is as culturally sensitive as a bull in a china shop. Really. She puts her foot in her mouth constantly.’

Earlier this year, Madonna was forced to apologize after using the ‘n’ word to caption a photo of her son Rocco.

‘I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N-word on Instagram,’ she said afterwards. ‘It was not meant as a racial slur…I am not a racist.’

feel old as hell

the last time i remember learning madonna's age she was 47

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
kale is so gay that madonna called it gay
Madonna is being accused of using ‘gay’ as a negative word to describe the leafy, green vegetable kale.
what if like...maybe....kale actually IS gay? and it was using Queer Icon Madonna to announce its coming out to the world? and THIS is how we react??? i feel sorry for kale
Leafy, Green Vegetable Receives More Public Sympathy For Slanderously Being Labeled Faggy Than Real Life Breathing Human Vladimir Putin
Crocs are EFFECTIVE? what the shit?
Posting while inside the Castro theatre in sf

Shit is gold in here
yo why arent we hanging out in the city tonight then asshole?
posted that from my iphone Now Im Back In the Burbs

"Using Edward Said's Orientalism to read various episodes of the satirical cartoon comedy show South Park, I demonstrate that the U.S. formation of the homonational subject of rights discourses works in conjunction with patriotic propaganda to produce populations of "queer terrorists."

I assume T-pain is enjoying this book already

i remember when 'gay' was the first thing anyone would associate with san francisco. now the first thing i think is 'white middle class people complaining online about gentrification'

Petrol posted:

i remember when 'gay' was the first thing anyone would associate with san francisco. now the first thing i think is 'white middle class people complaining online about gentrification'

i still always think of Monk and his lovable antics

if i want to enjoy autistic antics i just fire up my web browser and enter the zzone

jeffery posted:

http://i.ur.com/SK00nAe.jpg

everybody thinks skullgun implants sound Real Cool but they never stop to think about the powder burns...