[account deactivated]
Im a small business owner so the idea that an autozone can be torched in missouri makes me fear terribly that someone could do something similar to my smallbusiness, leaving me in the horrible dislocated nightmare of having to spend my giant insurance money check to reopen a superior business with a better lease to the one i am stuck with now. just my 2p
Black people lose a teenage son... white people lose an autozone... karma rebalances the scales again.
[account deactivated]
condolences on your dead wife, alienated teenage son, and deadly white teeth
[account deactivated]
Nevaeh sounds like a metalcore band

tpaine posted:

postposting posted:
i only saw one guy fawkes mask last night thank g-d

plot twist: it was on you and you're a shut-in.

thanks a lot, i was saving that reveal for sweeps

[account deactivated]
I need a new dust filter for my Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60 and I vote
If you see siomeone at any kind of event - rally, march, riot, etc - wearing the guy fawke mask, its ok to literally push them under a passing bus or horse, because that person is either a cop or a redditor.
so i just search nevaeh and realized its heaven spelled backwards. but more importantly famous Corpus Christi, Texas deathcore band Design the Skyline apparently has an album called that. Oh Hell yeah
[account deactivated]

slothrap posted:

I was at the philly protests. pretty tame, a couple arrests when some people tried to break through to block traffic on the freeway. cop presence was insane for the size of the protest though, there were at least 5 helicopters and well over 100 cops with probably a max of 300 protestors at the peak.

seems like a really good time to commit profitable crimes in literally any other part of the city

i never really noticed before but npr is basically an extremely genteel stormfront

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

Once Garrison Keillor kicks the bucket that'll be it for NPR.

Edited by wasted ()

most insurance policies dont cover social unrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boo frickin hoo
race war or revolution or whatever is coming so im gonna insure something fragile for a million bux
oh holy fuck i'm visiting my crackerass family for thanksgiving two days after a race riot hahahaha *slathers self in cold mud and lights a torch with a primal yell to the night sky*
[account deactivated]
if your not sure which topics to bring up with family, religion and politics work pretty well. also preferred gender pronouns.
[account deactivated]
Npr is a bad station with bad opinions

tpaine posted:

because they would have burned down more wal-greens and autozones than the protesters?

it has so many levels

fergalicious
turd ferguson
white

Edited by wasted ()

Thank you James Madison for 'indebting us to immigrants'.

wasted posted:

Once Garrison Keillor kicks the bucket that'll be it for NPR.

garrison keillor's phylactery is held very safely in the NPR safe deposit box in the national treasury, they won't have to worry about that for a while.

ever notice how there are never hispanics joining black riots, and vice versa? maybe its because minorities hate each other?

Edited by babyfinland ()

hello tom... that's a good as hell idea

babyfinland posted:

ever notice how there are never hispanics joining black riots, and vice versa? maybe its because minorities hate each other?

rodney king riots. check mate, beer gut boy

babyfinland posted:

this will be solved when aztlan is revived and the black belt becomes the soviet negro republic

rodney king riots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots#Hispanics_in_the_riots

According to a report prepared in 1993 by the Latinos Futures Research Group for the Latino Coalition for a New Los Angeles, one third of those killed in the riots were Latino, one third of those were arrested, and almost one half of the businesses looted were owned by Latino owners.

Hate crimes and widespread violence between the two groups continues to be a problem in the L.A. area

half of capitalists are latinos?

the way they racially classify 'hispanics' and 'latinos' doesn't say whether theyre white or not.

go away, KKK

the way they racially classify 'hispanics' and 'latinos' doesn't say whether theyre white or not.

yeah but why do hispanics and blacks never attend each others' riots?

mustang

Edited by blinkandwheeze ()

Yea but why duh uh huh Le irony shut the fuck up