over the course of many years, having proceeded dialectically, systematically and ludic-ly through all possible ideological permutations, have we finally converged upon the final revolutionary synthesis equilibrium state, obviating the need for further posting?
Just you.
truley, for the first time in recorded history, a small group of mostly white american males, has solved all the problem. shut er down boys. lets roll
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

truley, for the first time in recorded history, a small group of mostly white american males, has solved all the problem. shut er down boys. lets roll

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has
-- AVALANCHE

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
gyroguy, we'll always be posting bros, no matter how many fora die.
If theres anything ive learned from all these years spent on Marxist forums, its that there will ALWAYS be a need for Further Posting
probably
modern capitalism has made alienated posting a socially necessary activity thus making us the new cyber proletariat

HenryKrinkle posted:

probably

[account deactivated]
material conditions are finally ripe for revolution

why arent my youtubes working

fleights posted:

because you touch yourself at night

thanks

fleights posted:

fleights posted:

because you touch yourSSLf at night

No.
[account deactivated]
im in love now
[account deactivated]
thinks back on better times and asks u to do the same
i cant get enough of lavish videogame covers in split screen on youtube
Au contraire... I think we're on the edge of a revolution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYnuSsM7tRw

(Official song of the WWE Survivor Series!)
The people have gone through 14 years of failure, 8 years from republicans and 6 years from democrats. The time is ripe for a true people's party that will go and put our bananas back where they belong

they've been here for a long time mate
that song gave me goosebumps man...wow!
[account deactivated]
the longer its been since ive done any organizing the more cynical i get. the ferguson and ny decisions are unsurprising but also unhelpful for this problem.

roseweird posted:

is everyone just more depressed and cynical than usual lately or is it just me

its the SADs

roseweird posted:

is everyone just more depressed and cynical than usual lately or is it just me

i'm doing great!

Urbandale posted:

the longer its been since ive done any organizing the more cynical i get. the ferguson and ny decisions are unsurprising but also unhelpful for this problem.

typically i like to spend about 11 months being a burnt out wreck from the thankless horror of organizing, then take one to three months off to be a neurotic basketcase as inaction turns the vitriol of my politics inward. i find this particular ratio of alternating misery to be very agreeable

i've starting reading more about community organizing. i'm going to be just like obama!