[account deactivated]
theyre called HRSADs (Holiday-Related Sexual Assault Drones)
reproducing is overrated.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Is that like your worst nightmare or what

reproducing? no. i'm presently in no position to raise a child. that may change in the future.

good. it's important to wait until you establish financial and career stability so you can raise your child the right way, fully immersed in the Juggalo lifestyle/culture and free from the corrupting outside influences of normie society.
[account deactivated]
mistletoe alert

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

good. it's important to wait until you establish financial and career stability so you can raise your child the right way, fully immersed in the Juggalo lifestyle/culture and free from the corrupting outside influences of normie society.

marriage: how do they work?

discipline posted:

I mean a drone at TGI fridays pressuring you into kissing a girl who may or may not be related to you

i find nothing strange about the kiss drone.

i don't really know what to do anymore when i run across examples of the distortion of intimacy in late capitalism. it's like one of those daily horror "does anyone else notice?" seinfeldesque observations that kind of make me go "yeah, Yeah it's revolting and obscene" but especially pronounced during the holiday season and i don't like mentioning it irl at this point. as a Muslim does the transformation of Mecca into Neo-rococo IslamyLand™ hold a similar space of intense distate in your mind?

Edited by TheIneff ()

[account deactivated]
I thought you would love a floating surveillance camera which commands you to breed, in a class that has killed thousands and is probably operated by a pissed-off virgin
most muslims think its really cool theres a cinnabon in spitting distance of the ka'aba
the only cinnabon ive ever seen outside of an airport is in the dufferin mall here and it makes the whole mall smell like an airport terminal to me and i really like it cos it smells like escape
it's a tactical cinnabon

daddyholes posted:

it's a tactical cinnabon

no joke this is actually a thing

discipline posted:

the saudi royal family exists to demoralize muslims worldwide

monarchies still run the world. i think jarvis cocker did a song about it

gyrofry posted:

mistletoe alert

Mistletoe Alert vs. TOW-Missile Alert: How Scientists Discovered That Drones Armed With Peer Pressure Are Even More Effective At Coercing Social Behavior Than Drones Armed With Blast Wave Pressure And In Turn Healed A Nation

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/12/eu-court-strikes-hamas-from-terror-list-2014121792232692339.html

terrorists win