[account deactivated]
i don't do drugs but i respect the lived experiences of other humans on this journey of earth.
[account deactivated]
i just took some claritin, will report back
current status: congested
[account deactivated]
Edit: no you don't deserve them

Edited by TheIneff ()

if you're sick and read this thread, get well soon
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
dxm made me feel gross as hell, i didn't like it. i too boosted robitussin in my high school days
[account deactivated]
im robotrippin right now but its because i actually have the flu. i fully recommend drinking TheraFlu on the reg. diphenhydramine > dextromethorphan btw
remember, you cant spell dextromethorphan without "meth orphan"
i remember the last time i had the flu i stayed faded on TheraFlu for like a week straight and when it was over i looked in my SA folder and i had made like 5000 increasingly bizarre and disturbing Ctrl+Alt+Del webcomic edits i didnt even remember doing
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

ok id need to drink like two boxes of them my bladder would explode bafoe i`d even get high so fxck that.. maybe u could combine them all in one or two drinks tho

im talkng about the liquid syrup, not that powder of softgel crap. just keep a bottle by your computer and take sips until you reach your desired level of altered consciousness

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
or, you should post way more. live to post, post to live.
[account deactivated]
conec, you need to love your haters because they make you famous. i know you're smart, you know you're smart, blink knows you're smart. moths are attracted to a flame. keep your eyes on the prize. god bless.
actually, you should fear neither criticism or self-criticism.

conec posted:

getfiscal, TG called me crazy, some white noise poster suggested that I get mewymew to post instead, discipline said all my posts are annoying, n now swampman said i make women look stupid. its like.. ppl really don`t want me to post. whatever.. what do these hoes know, like.. they ain`t sh`t (i mean the males aint_). i`m out here running the underground music scene.. i`m selling songs on bandcamp out here, stuntin. what they doing.. negging pretty girls on a forum i ain`t even dumb.. hell, i`m smart call me sapient even.. ppl jus don`t get me. i wrote some sh`t for u hoes.. about africa kinda.. even tho half y`all ain`t up on african history or literature.. nd what do i get,, only like two ppl read it cos it was like twelve pages long or some sh`t.. n then that cocksucking whore swampman had the nerve to complain about a grammatical error which wasn`t even an error, he had the wrong form of "its" in mind like a dumbie. man f\8ck him.. when i release cuda tapes in 2015 u can bet ur bottom dollar he isn`t getting one. i don`t deserve to be talked to the way those ppl hab talked to me.. sh`1t. i`m royalty.. call me bathory.

I already had my minion secure me a cuda tape. It sounds great!

If your gimmick is that youre a baby (youve got your own solipsistic syntax) then its easy to troll hth

[account deactivated]
can I get a bandcamp link ?
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

getfiscal, TG called me crazy, some white noise poster suggested that I get mewymew to post instead, discipline said all my posts are annoying, n now swampman said i make women look stupid.

not in it, voted 1

conec posted:

have u read TAZ dude.. some loser guy who talks about plato a lot n claims to be a marxist in a music chat told me to read it when i was like fifteen so i bought it n started reading it but i was like wtf is this dude talking about ~!~!~! then i looked at it again a couple years later n i was like damb this is mad corny.. i could write sth like that tho all u hab to do is ramble, trail off, make weird references n complain about american dietary habits.

damb i should be in bed.. rah ha ~! neway... im straight edge otherwise id def sip some theraflu syzzurp

sorry, i dont read

conec posted:

http://cuda.bandcamp.com/releasesit`s missing a few songs. i`d add them but my friend oda made this shid for me n i forget the login stuff. i will let y`all kno when the tapes are ready. u will hab to holla at my manager n let me kno if u want a c.u.d.a tee shirt i make all our art

i knew c.u.d.a. couldnt stay ded

being different is cool, but be ok with being different. being a marxist should teach you that

conec posted:

http://cuda.bandcamp.com/releasesit`s missing a few songs. i`d add them but my friend oda made this shid for me n i forget the login stuff. i will let y`all kno when the tapes are ready. u will hab to holla at my manager n let me kno if u want a c.u.d.a tee shirt i make all our art

damn this is awesome. i'm sharing Peace Be With Ya with my friends for christmas.

taliban is a really good song too

getfiscal posted:

taliban is a really good song too

if iirc, it's a tribute to American hero james foley. #rip

[account deactivated]