guidoanselmi posted:

fuck you, but in the most endearing way.

i've been working ~16 hr days for months with an occasional half day break.

i've cancelled a bunch of trips to see friends, family.

capitalism kills, kids.

whenever i am away from work i have a running tally in my mind of the payroll cost of my absence lmao

[account deactivated]
norm macdonald follows me on twitter and i talked to him a few times on DM and he is really cool and gave me life advice

but then all of his tweets are about sports so i dont read them ahaha
ive missed the last three days of work because of the flu, and the last one because of the flu AND being in the hospital with kidney stones, after paying a $200 speeding ticket, before paying another $185 for prescriptions, and my health insurance which my employee handbook says should have been effective since December 1st is coming up when they run my insurance card as not being effective until January 1st. And i still havent passed this kidney stone. And oddly coincidentally one of the guys i work with who got me the job in the first place was also out the same day with kidney stones, so everyone else at work is probably going to assume weve been docking weiners or something, which is offensive to me because hes happily married
stay hydrated, kids
*me, immediately upon entering hospital* "Help, i have kidney stones"

"Ok. Have you had any problems with your gallbladder? It could be your gallbladder. Lets run some tests."

"No problems with my gallbladder. Im pretty sure its kidney stones. *describes everything, fitting exact diagnosis of kidney stones*"

"Ok test results are back. Your gallbladder's fine. What about your pancreas? Any pancreas problems? Does your pancreas hurt at all? Lets run some tests."

"No. Pancreas in perfect working order. Kidney seems to be in a lot of pain right now though. Like maybe theres some sort of mineral deposit in there ripping it to shre--"

"Pancreas results looking good. Liver? What about your liver? Do you drink a lot? Do you have a liver problem from drinking? Lets run some more tests."

"Ok but--"

"Lets give you a CT. This scan will cost more than every car you have ever owned"

*4 hours pass*

"Ok your scan results came back. They were really hard to read. Looks like you have kidney stones. Heres a prescription for some Aleve. That will be $15 million dollars please"

It's almost if the American medical system is more concerned about profit than actually cure people..
Self diagnose and buy cheap meds illegally online imo.

piss posted:

norm macdonald follows me on twitter and i talked to him a few times on DM and he is really cool and gave me life advice

hes the best at twitter, youre moving up in the tiers.

piss posted:

ask him bible questions

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
that is definitely something an adult should buy for themselves