Who are these people?
Women pee out birth control hormones, urine gets recycled into drinking water, men get huge doses of estrogen through drinking water, estrogen causes them to become metrosexual, metrosexuality leads to a gay diet, metrosexuality causes women to be super horny, women take more birth control. Like a gay ass Lion King Circle of Life.
why is asiago metrosexual. what is a Manly Cheese
When I see sexy twenty-somethings flaunting their promiscuity the image is instantly replaced by a bald female chimp because that's what they're going to look like when they go off the pill and those decades of hormonal alchemy catch up to them. Forty is the new sixty year old man.

littlegreenpills posted:

why is asiago metrosexual. what is a Manly Cheese

american

pepperjack
they are soft chewable and inoffensively mild, truly a manfood
Gorgonzola
my neighbor gets goat cheese and it is a delight. They get it from people that milk the goats and make the cheese themselves, and when you go to their farm you can hang out with the goats. A big fat one there kept saying "BA-HA-HA-HA-HANNNNED" but none of the other goats seemed to pay any heed
[account deactivated]
when i worked at the naval base HMS Sultan we used to play football on the pitch by one of the disused Napoleon-era forts, which was covered in grass and home to a small herd of hostile goats who kept the grass down in return for noninterference, well one day someone had a free kick and punted the ball so hard it flew over the goal and landed on the fort and none of these hard bitten royal navy types were brave enough to go get the ball so one of the civilian physicists had to get it and the goats mobbed him and one bit his bum
crikey
asiago is pretty great, i just eat it raw.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
we already have a spoonman thread
i like asiago and other gay cheeses