Petrol posted:

chickeon posted:

there's been at least a couple widely publicized cases of glorification of rape incest lately including one where a father raped and groomed his 16 year old daughter to become his wife in liek the most painfully obvious case of extremely predatory sexual and psychological abuse and liberals ate it right up as like a thing that shouldn't be punished by summary execution anyways death to america

i immediately hit the little 'plus reputation' button as i finished reading this post and i probably would have done that anyway but i realised that you could write absolutely anything and as long as you conclude with "death to america" i will love it

the above quoted post contains two instances of "death to america"

slavoj zizek was actually recently a guest on the comedy bang bang podcast hosted by scott aukerman. i give it a C+, must listen.

gwarp posted:

isn't jezebel a serious, semi-respectable site? why would the editors allow this to be published?

http://jezebel.com/disney-dudes-dicks-what-your-favorite-princes-look-lik-1621694437

[account deactivated]

WildStalins posted:

gwarp posted:

isn't jezebel a serious, semi-respectable site? why would the editors allow this to be published?

http://jezebel.com/disney-dudes-dicks-what-your-favorite-princes-look-lik-1621694437

being a woman living in san francisco or new york city parallels really well with being a man living in your mother's basement in the mid-west in that they both require and propagate delusional insanity

uhh idk why my post turned into a link

remember when woody allen was continually and rightfully shamed and attacked for something way less egregious than the piece of shit rapists in question in these fucked up incest stories being eaten up by liberals as cool and acceptable

WildStalins posted:

gwarp posted:

somehow i didn't expect this to be what the url said it was, but there you go

Tell zizek ole aleky is coming for him. Fucker
let a hundred flowers bloom and let a hundred schools of thought contend *sneaks hand onto Double Dare penalty lever
chances are i'll be in nyc when zhizhek is there, maybe i should go. get on all the lists at once. i'll be the one in the getfiscal tshirt

chickeon posted:

remember when woody allen was continually and rightfully shamed and attacked for something way less egregious than the piece of shit rapists in question in these fucked up incest stories being eaten up by liberals as cool and acceptable

dont kinkshame.

chickeon posted:

i don't think they're applauding the perpetrators tho rite?

swampman posted:

getfiscal posted:

its nice that there is the option to respond "give gold"

i tried to click "hide all child comments" but i can still see your posts

lmfao god dam

cars posted:

swampman posted:

getfiscal posted:

its nice that there is the option to respond "give gold"

i tried to click "hide all child comments" but i can still see your posts

getfiscal posted:

tell zizek that stalin was obviously correct in his dispute with trotsky because he stayed in power, just like hitler was correct for the period that he was in power, because you should always support what exists over an idea.

this makes things so much easier, thanks!

chickeon posted:

Yeah liberals are scum and the people pushing the concept of incest as a reasonable thing should be combatted both on the internet and in clash of clans. skype me for an invite to the bigdykballaz (level 108)

Edited by Barbarossa ()