http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/vladimir-putin-says-russias-military-might-has-no-match-n309651

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday other countries should not have the illusion that they can attain military superiority over Russia, Interfax reported.

"No one should have the illusion that they can gain military superiority over Russia, put any kind of pressure on it. We will always have an adequate answer for any such adventures," he was quoted as saying in an address he will present next week on the Defenders' of the Fatherland Day holiday.

The report of Putin's comments came the same day British Defense Secretary Michael Fallon said that Putin posed a "real and present danger" to the Baltic nations of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, all of which are NATO members. In comments published by The Times, Fallon said NATO was preparing to repel any possible aggression.

eat your heart out china, looks like meats back on the menu boys, phone up all the actors with good east european accents, and let the James Bond franchise continue into the sunset.

him big scary warmonger. hold me
it's really amusing that this was an article and warranted a news alert. it's like 2 tweets long.
michael fallon, toomes ilves, looks like all my favorite people were involved in making this fake story happen. thanks dipshit.
russia passed a regulation that said people with severe diseases aren't allowed to drive. and the rule contained basically a copy-paste of the World Health Organization's list of severe diseases. and this list currently includes transgender stuff for various reasons (mostly for hospital billing). anyway someone posted it as proof that russia was banning transgender drivers. and it went viral and the major news outlets covered it straight. then russia was like what? no, that doesn't apply generally. but the story persists as a zombie story lol
it reminds me of this story that the telegraph or someone posted like ten years ago or something. and the story basically knit together the idea that women in some german states need to try to find jobs to keep some of their unemployment benefits with the idea that prostitution is legal in germany. so the headline was like "If you don't accept becoming a prostitute you'll lose your benefits". and huge numbers of people still share it even though immediately the german government was like no, that's not true. and i guess the idea is that people are like, see, if you don't put prostitutes in jail then all women will become sex slaves. lol.
Looks like meats back on the menu boys: call the president, for tonight we dine on man flesh, in Sparta and or hades. Autobots, transform and roll out. Call the president a pussy. I've been reading a lot of vicemag com lately. We are all of us made of stars.
Vince-McMahon-Says-You've-Got-No-Chance-In-Hell.htm
look at this fucking goon. yeah no one knows your name because you're a living toolbox who dresses like lead countertenor @NJGMC.

it must suck to be groomed as the president of a satrapy and then go there and a few years later you're answering to a 35 year old baldwin brother
David Sedaris said the bowtie is the conservative pierced ear
David Sedaris said the bowtie is the conservative pierced ear
[account deactivated]
What does the latest installment of Command and Conquer have to say about this? We should run a few games Russia vs US and see who wins and post it on VICE