oh btw that's set like 15-20 years before the marauding orientals ravaged the countryside so idk what point you're making
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

not 2 mention all the rapists in the red army who raped a couple million german women n children

lifestyle criticism is sub-reformist

okay but like if you brought up yu yu hakusho and I went into unit 731 which is why i don't like All Anime and you're dumb for liking it it's not necessarily an obvious connection to make but whatever everytime i've disagreed with you on anything you've turned it into a personal thing and i'm sick as hell right now so you're right, about everything, and tell you to read the sarcastic stock responses reply I made on the red army rape topic which you might've gotten if you had said that on youtube or twitter that implicitly suggest that i really don't actually think those things and i hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

what da fucky..

to sum it up

- conec, but actually right

i'll make that coherent at a later date but i'm leaving the diarrhea-stain for posterity

conec posted:

are u dumb? the only point i made is that it`s a mediocre film and i see no sense in pretending it`s good just because it`s from the USSR

what is bad about it?

conec posted:

just because something is from the ussr, doesn`t mean it`s good.

mods? mods?? MODS????!!

conec posted:

just because something is from the ussr, doesn`t mean it`s good.

that has got to be THE SINGLE stupidest thing i've ever read on the rhizzone. wow.

its good in the same way the lascaux cave paintings or monteverdi's l'orfeo or whatever are good, except moreso, because vertov and his contemporaries invented like 90% of cinema within a few decades of its invention
back to real shit

omg 14:00-16 is so good
Do you mean 14:00 through 16:00, or 14:00 through 14:16? because i'll watch sixteen seconds of a youtube but definitely not two minutes.
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

Do you mean 14:00 through 16:00, or 14:00 through 14:16? because i'll watch sixteen seconds of a youtube but definitely not two minutes.

unfortunately i do mean 14:00-16:00

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

swampman posted:

unfortunately i do mean 14:00-16:00

thanks for the clarification. maybe when i retire.

the cartoon cat that radicalised me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHGaH-7wq6M
the story of america

oy7mW7adnj0
my bitter lake megapost is comenign

Panopticon posted:

the cartoon cat that radicalised me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHGaH-7wq6M

cool cat

It takes about 30 seconds to watch this and realize Stokely Carmichael was a complete badass.

There's a doc on Netflix about the giant plastic garbage island in the pacific and its terrible. Its less than an hour long and I couldn't get through half of it. I could only handle so many shots of idiot girl from LA saying ewwwww gross! Before I wanted to throw my computer into the ocean
[account deactivated]
kill it with fire imho
how about no, instead, we'll just make MOAR OCEAN http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/03/16/the-melting-of-antarctica-was-already-really-bad-it-just-got-worse/

go ahead and embrace it. like death the ocean is coming to hold you
nuisance flooding, sorry
Death is more powerful than the ocean. I place my trust in death alone.
[account deactivated]

full length: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2QrepYsYW0, torrents as well
Thought I'd bump this neglected thread so we get the interesting docs posted here instead of the tv megathread.

This doc on the Kirkby Rent Strike (72-73) is worth watching. Offers a glimpse into the struggles of Liverpool working class life, the voices of women behind the organizing committee, and some blood boiling scenes of the education system.