Goethestein posted:

about eight years ago i read a thing on a racist forum that the reason black dudes try to bang white women is that they are operating by instinct to try to purge the curse of their race from their descendents. i dont believe that is true for them but i would be lying if i said that i hadn't considered it a small benefit of my own current situation

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

white people are awful and should be exterminated

WTF?

waht teh fucky? thats racist, nelson mandela
It's true that White ppl are white because it represents the glinting bare bone of DEATH & morally and ethically they deserve nothing but extermination for the good of everything. However in the meantime I'm getting really into diablo 3 again.

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

saying things like "they don't give a shit, dude." .

this is a thing i posted so I'm assumin you mean me?? it was in response to this " i think they'd do it more professionally and forbid fox news writing stories about any fuck ups " . do you have any counterexamples of some really Professional propaganda that wasn't transparent as hell immediately and exposed as such, accompanied by a complete lack of concern over said exposure ?

UiyLtMPuWRA

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

about eight years ago i read a thing on a racist forum that the reason black dudes try to bang white women is that they are operating by instinct to try to purge the curse of their race from their descendents. i dont believe that is true for them but i would be lying if i said that i hadn't considered it a small benefit of my own current situation

That's how I rationalized my yellow fever, too.

chickeon posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

this is a thing i posted so I'm assumin you mean me?? it was in response to this " i think they'd do it more professionally and forbid fox news writing stories about any fuck ups " . do you have any counterexamples of some really Professional propaganda that wasn't transparent as hell immediately and exposed as such, accompanied by a complete lack of concern over said exposure ?

9/11

Panopticon posted:

chickeon posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

9/11

love 9/11
I remember sitting in my real analysis class one morning in college and looking up at the clock to see it was 9:11 am. Then I realized a girl a few seats over was doing the same, and as she looked away from the clock our eyes locked and we shared a knowing smile. That's when I knew she would one day be my wife.

And so it came to pass.

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

I remember sitting in my real analysis class one morning in college and looking up at the clock to see it was 9:11 am. Then I realized a girl a few seats over was doing the same, and as she looked away from the clock our eyes locked and we shared a knowing smile. That's when I knew she would one day be my wife.

And so it came to pass.

same but 3.22

same but 3:11
Same but 3:16 and it was stone cold steve and not my wife and instead of getting married we started kicking john cenas ass right then and there

Keven posted:

Same but 3:16 and it was stone cold steve and not my wife and instead of getting married we started kicking john cenas ass right then and there

same but John christy

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

same but 3:11

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

love 9/11

someone merge that gif with street-level footage of screaming crowds fleeing clouds of debris on 9/11 tia

discipline posted:

Crow posted:

love 9/11

[account deactivated]
The best Norm interview ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
If only we could round up the Quilliam and al-Muhajiroun fanatics together, shove them onto a boat, and send them all off cruising to the middle of nowhere, they could have all the fun they want “radicalising” and “deradicalising” each other to their hearts content. And we might get a little peace. And perhaps we could send their handlers with them, too.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/circus-how-british-intelligence-primed-both-sides-terror-war-55293733

miao

When is the rest of season 3 coming out goddammit

dank_xiaopeng posted:

people change their kustom kolors but old threads never forget

Crow posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVhme1eb8SI#t=1m44s