[account deactivated]
Good THread. the bungle song so good
you've got mad taste in music
[account deactivated]
all employees of the florida department of environmental protection has been banned from speaking or writing the words climate change since 2011
the permanent catastrophic raising of sea levels due to melting of glacier and polar ice is legally defined in the state of florida as nuisance flooding
there's been a total massacre of environment canada records under the aegis of the harper government "cutting costs" on archives, ensuring that not only is contemporary research suppressed but the possibility of future research is completely hamstrung. it would of course literally cost less to digitally store the data than it does to destroy it.
we deserve to bake to death
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

what's it like being canadian? is it like being ted bundy's driver, or is it more like watching a man strangle a baby to death two feet away but there's nothing you can do?

canada is more like standing in a room full of men strangling babies, and you are also strangling a baby, but the guy next to you looks like he's more into it so you've convinced yourself that you're totally ok.

that american dude, he's got like, a baby in each arm, and we've just got the one? so we're completely morally justified. obviously. the motherfarking pink ninja can tell you more
canada is more virtuous than the US by simple virtue of having a fraction of the population
people make fun of canada but americans were afraid of how good the avro arrow was and are in awe of high-quality canadian landmines and napalm
[account deactivated]
get this, I'm moving to Canada so I only have half as many babies blood on my hands.