9WMOyGVV_gc
playback has been disabled on outside websites as have comments but you know, whatevs.
more like babyLOL
if someone cuts this with scenes from night at the museum trailers i would love them forever.
[account deactivated]
Now they have gone too far, they must be stopped
well, i don't speak arabic, so does anyone know what the distorted voice is saying in the left channel from 0:11 to 0:24

also why does this seem like the nerd brigade, no one is covering their faces and they're kind of overweight. what's the presenter guy saying? is he saying "this happened and it sucks, here are clips", or "we have done a great thing here"? it would be stupid of me to assume anything not knowing what is actually being said. or like anything about this other than it's a video in arabic that was posted today. nice production values though, sick slowdowns

i was just studying some assyrian stuff for school recently
i mean yes isis is cia agitprop so i'm just curious
actually i think this is the viral trailer for american sniper two. just look at the seamless editing going on. the Mise-en-scène is perfectly on point.
somebody needs to capture them all, teach them sculpting, and then make them remake all the hellenistic things they broke, the bastards
those artifacts don't look hellenistic to me
you think he means "greek" but actually he just means a guy named hellen sculpted all of them. oh you think its weird that the guy is named hellen do you? TRAP SPRUNG, CIS SCUM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/jihadi-john-the-islamic-state-killer-behind-the-mask-is-a-young-londoner/2015/02/25/d6dbab16-bc43-11e4-bdfa-b8e8f594e6ee_story.html
lol whoa you mean someone from ISIS came to syria in 2012 when the US was mass importing foreign fighters to overthrow Assad, and then later joined ISIS?? definitely a coincidence and an anomaly

thirdplace posted:

you think he means "greek" but actually he just means a guy named hellen sculpted all of them. oh you think its weird that the guy is named hellen do you? TRAP SPRUNG, CIS SCUM

well 'Ellen is the mythological patriarch of the Greek people, so no, not really.

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13931206000521 posted:

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:41
Official: US Planes Continue Dropping Weapons Supplies for for ISIL in Iraq

TEHRAN (FNA)- An Iraqi provincial official lashed out at the western countries and their regional allies for supporting Takfiri terrorists in Iraq, revealing that the US airplanes still continue to airdrop weapons and foodstuff for the ISIL terrorists.

"The US planes have dropped weapons for the ISIL terrorists in the areas under ISIL control and even in those areas that have been recently liberated from the ISIL control to encourage the terrorists to return to those places," Coordinator of Iraqi popular forces Jafar al-Jaberi told FNA on Wednesday.

He noted that eyewitnesses in Al-Havijeh of Kirkuk province had witnessed the US airplanes dropping several suspicious parcels for ISIL terrorists in the province.

"Two coalition planes were also seen above the town of Al-Khas in Diyala and they carried the Takfiri terrorists to the region that has recently been liberated from the ISIL control," Al-Jaberi said.

On Monday, a senior lawmaker disclosed that Iraq's army has shot down two British planes as they were carrying weapons for the ISIL terrorists in Al-Anbar province.

"The Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL," Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to a Monday report of the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

He said the Iraqi parliament has asked London for explanations in this regard.

The senior Iraqi legislator further unveiled that the government in Baghdad is receiving daily reports from people and security forces in al-Anbar province on numerous flights by the US-led coalition planes that airdrop weapons and supplies for ISIL in terrorist-held areas.

The Iraqi lawmaker further noted the cause of such western aids to the terrorist group, and explained that the US prefers a chaotic situation in Anbar Province which is near the cities of Karbala and Baghdad as it does not want the ISIL crisis to come to an end.

Also on Monday, a senior Iraqi provincial official lashed out at the western countries and their regional allies for supporting Takfiri terrorists in Iraq, revealing that US and Israeli-made weapons have been discovered from the areas purged of ISIL terrorists.

"We have discovered weapons made in the US, European countries and Israel from the areas liberated from ISIL's control in Al-Baqdadi region," the Al-Ahad news website quoted Head of Al-Anbar Provincial Council Khalaf Tarmouz as saying.

He noted that the weapons made by the European countries and Israel were discovered from the terrorists in the Eastern parts of the city of Ramadi.

Meantime, Head of Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee Hakem al-Zameli also disclosed that the anti-ISIL coalition's planes have dropped weapons and foodstuff for the ISIL in Salahuddin, Al-Anbar and Diyala provinces.

In January, al-Zameli underlined that the coalition is the main cause of ISIL's survival in Iraq.

"There are proofs and evidence for the US-led coalition's military aid to ISIL terrorists through air(dropped cargoes)," he told FNA at the time.

He noted that the members of his committee have already proved that the US planes have dropped advanced weaponry, including anti-aircraft weapons, for the ISIL, and that it has set up an investigation committee to probe into the matter.

"The US drops weapons for the ISIL on the excuse of not knowing about the whereabouts of the ISIL positions and it is trying to distort the reality with its allegations.

He noted that the committee had collected the data and the evidence provided by eyewitnesses, including Iraqi army officers and the popular forces, and said, "These documents are given to the investigation committee ... and the necessary measures will be taken to protect the Iraqi airspace."

Also in January, another senior Iraqi legislator reiterated that the US-led coalition is the main cause of ISIL's survival in Iraq.

"The international coalition is only an excuse for protecting the ISIL and helping the terrorist group with equipment and weapons," Jome Divan, who is member of the al-Sadr bloc in the Iraqi parliament, said.

He said the coalition's support for the ISIL is now evident to everyone, and continued, "The coalition has not targeted ISIL's main positions in Iraq."

In Late December, Iraqi Parliamentary Security and Defense Commission MP disclosed that a US plane supplied the ISIL terrorist organization with arms and ammunition in Salahuddin province.

MP Majid al-Gharawi stated that the available information pointed out that US planes are supplying ISIL organization, not only in Salahuddin province, but also other provinces, Iraq TradeLink reported.

He added that the US and the international coalition are "not serious in fighting against the ISIL organization, because they have the technological power to determine the presence of ISIL gunmen and destroy them in one month".

Gharawi added that "the US is trying to expand the time of the war against the ISIL to get guarantees from the Iraqi government to have its bases in Mosul and Anbar provinces."

Salahuddin security commission also disclosed that "unknown planes threw arms and ammunition to the ISIL gunmen Southeast of Tikrit city".

Also in Late December, a senior Iraqi lawmaker raised doubts about the seriousness of the anti-ISIL coalition led by the US, and said that the terrorist group still received aids dropped by unidentified aircraft.

"The international coalition is not serious about air strikes on ISIL terrorists and is even seeking to take out the popular (voluntary) forces from the battlefield against the Takfiris so that the problem with ISIL remains unsolved in the near future," Nahlah al-Hababi told FNA.

"The ISIL terrorists are still receiving aids from unidentified fighter jets in Iraq and Syria," she added.

Hababi said that the coalition's precise airstrikes are launched only in those areas where the Kurdish Pishmarga forces are present, while military strikes in other regions are not so much precise.

In late December, the US-led coalition dropped aids to the Takfiri militants in an area North of Baghdad.

Field sources in Iraq told al-Manar that the international coalition airplanes dropped aids to the terrorist militants in Balad, an area which lies in Salahuddin province North of Baghdad.

In October, a high-ranking Iranian commander also slammed the US for providing aid supplies to ISIL, adding that the US claims that the weapons were mistakenly airdropped to ISIL were untrue.

“The US and the so-called anti-ISIL coalition claim that they have launched a campaign against this terrorist and criminal group - while supplying them with weapons, food and medicine in Jalawla region (a town in Diyala Governorate, Iraq). This explicitly displays the falsity of the coalition's and the US' claims,” Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Brigadier General Massoud Jazayeri said.

The US claimed that it had airdropped weapons and medical aid to Kurdish fighters confronting the ISIL in Kobani, near the Turkish border in Northern Syria.

The US Defense Department said that it had airdropped 28 bundles of weapons and supplies, but one of them did not make it into the hands of the Kurdish fighters.

Video footage later showed that some of the weapons that the US airdropped were taken by ISIL militants.

The Iranian commander insisted that the US had the necessary intelligence about ISIL's deployment in the region and that their claims to have mistakenly airdropped weapons to them are as unlikely as they are untrue.

and now the video violates youtube's terms of service.. maybe we should start spooktube

gwarp posted:

those artifacts don't look hellenistic to me

They smashed some hellenistic stuff from Hatra.

A lot of stuff in the video is clearly not hellenistic, but look at the face the guy knocks off the wall with a sledgehammer

Edited by Lykourgos ()

dipshit420 posted:

and now the video violates youtube's terms of service.. maybe we should start spooktube

there are people that are thinking of creating some alternative places to put stuff that aren't subject to US law/smashandgrab/intel/surveillance. though i don't know if it's got a point to it or it's just a western liberal feelgood thing

yeah it's called dailymotion
[account deactivated]
so petrol posts that article yet i get called crazy in gbs and real life when i insist that the US publicly condemns yet privately supports ISIS/ISIL because it's an easy antagonist
yeah one of my closest comrades gave the bugeyed stare recently when I was talking about the IS, but boy is he about to get owned
Meanwhile, among the loyal opposition, the 'jihadi john' story is shown as an example of state terror inspiring extremism.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/ben-hayes/why-britain-won%E2%80%99t-talk-about-crucial-elements-of-jihadi-john%E2%80%99s-story

Which is a dynamic that is of course part of all this, but running to that as an explanation shuts the door to seeing the deeper, more direct collusion between the American Empire and the Islamist gangs.

The author is drawing the wrong Northern Ireland lesson, in other words. Which partly flows, perhaps, from his apparent belief that the IRA and ISIS/ISIL are equivalent organizations.

RedMaistre posted:

Meanwhile, among the loyal opposition, the 'jihadi john' story is shown as an example of state terror inspiring extremism.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/ourkingdom/ben-hayes/why-britain-won%E2%80%99t-talk-about-crucial-elements-of-jihadi-john%E2%80%99s-story

Which is a dynamic that is of course part of all this, but running to that as an explanation shuts the door to seeing the deeper, more direct collusion between the American Empire and the Islamist gangs.

The author is drawing the wrong Northern Ireland lesson, in other words. Which partly flows, perhaps, from his apparent belief that the IRA and ISIS/ISIL are equivalent organizations.

The degree of racist 'counter-terrorism' is at an all-time high in the UK even counting the troubles imo which i think explains a lot of the left reaction here. I don't agree this explanation necessarily shuts off talking about the empire's support of takfiri gangs, although it is true that whatever passes for the anti-imperialist left has largely failed on this front (and I've probably been guilty of your charge to an extent). And obviously as formulated in the link you posted it does shut it off. But now every nurse, doctor and teacher in the country is compelled by law to spy on Muslims. Fighting domestic state terror is extremely pressing & the number of brit IS fighters is very small compare dto the number of black & asian ppl in britain facing state repression in the name of counter-terrorism

also does anyone have a mirror to the original video or can they summarise it for me, as it is now gone

pow posted:

also does anyone have a mirror to the original video or can they summarise it for me, as it is now gone

i recall there being an intro screen so this might have been clipped to be shorter

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1680239#sthash.teGXTsLJ.dpuf

I like how the farsnews article i posted has only been picked up in the west by infowars type sites, thus proving once again that alex jones and his ilk exist to frame anti-imperialism as area 51 bullshit

http://www.isgp.nl/2014_08_Coast_to_Coast_AM_cult
mods change my name to UFO Bae
no war but the reptilian war

Petrol posted:

I like how the farsnews article i posted has only been picked up in the west by infowars type sites, thus proving once again that alex jones and his ilk exist to frame anti-imperialism as area 51 bullshit

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13921021000393

marimite posted:

Petrol posted:

maybe they're just appealing to US based conspiracists?

either way it has been widely reported that US aid has been falling to ISIS so who cares about farsnews.

marimite posted:

Petrol posted:

This report has been wired from Whatdoesitmean.com. As you can see, we have both mentioned and hyperlinked the source of this report and also released it in the wire section of our website to notify our viewers that all responsibility for the veracity, authenticity and reliability of this report lies with its original source, whatdoesitmean.com.

The wired report further mentioned that former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer has confirmed Snowden's remarks and expressed his supportive views in an interview with Russia Today after he was given access to all of Snowden's documents by Russian intelligence services. To help our readers with more relevant sources of information we included the video of Hellyer's interview with RT, where he said extraterrestrial beings are amongst us and if we down at least one UFO, we'll be facing an interstellar war, and that Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, told him there were something around two and twelve spices of aliens visiting the Earth, and that the aliens have provided people in the American government with military technology. The interview had been released on December 30, 2013 that is a few days before the whatdoesitmean report.

Yet, again this does not mean that we support or reject Hellyer's views.

What is interesting here is how professional media outlets in the West, who are well informed of the wiring rules and technique, have tried hard to attribute the story to FNA in naive forms, ignoring the hyperlinked source and the RT video completely, and the first western media which rushed to make some use of this story to somehow link it to the worldview of a part of the Iranian political community was Washington Post, while a brief look at the archives of the western media outlets shows how they were trying to convince the world for even two decades after the World War II that Hitler and the Nazi Germany were driven by extraterrestrial beings. A February 1957 report by Reuters and Washington Post went so far to say that the Nazi Germany developed flying saucers that could flew 1,000 miles an hour to invade the US.

Most western media outlets have either completely ignored the RT video and the wired nature of this report, or mentioned its original source only at the end of their stories to first convince their readers that the story fully belongs to FNA.

And to those of you who may ask why we have basically carried this story, we should say that FNA has been seeking to inform its viewers of those stories which are ignored by the mainstream media, specially in the West. A part of our daily efforts is focused on such reports. In doing so, we sometimes try to cover some – specially controversial - topics with different reports to give our viewers a chance to study them from various perspectives. When the Occupy Wall Street Movement was ignored by the mainstream media in the West, we were almost among the first in the world to cover it on a daily basis for months.

It is also interesting that on the same day that the whatdoesitmean story was released, we also wired a report, 'PRISM Mining UFO Data, Targets False Flag ET Invasion as Pretext to Space Wars', from Examiner to provide an opportunity for our viewers to deal with this topic from a different perspective; yet again the mainstream media in the West which is looking for a scapegoat to blame Iran and the Iranians ignored it completely.

just noticed this was on the front page of the National Post in Canada on Friday. (I don't get to reading the paper very quickly)

and then turn to page A8 for more! and it's Jihadi John. good job following the program, postmedia

RedMaistre posted:

so was (is?) the IRA a state/capital puppet show? and/or was it a legitimate vehicle for working class anger against an occupying state?

in the domestic entrapment/"radicalisation" that's been extensively documented already, it does tend to be poor desperate working class muslims who get targetted. the people whose strings get pulled would be less susceptible to it if they didn't already have legitimate rage about shit, including the surveillance state. capital fucks people on both ends, first by giving them a shitty situation to hate, and then by faking them into joining/creating made up radical outlets of violence and funding it.

even if the IRA wasn't puppeted around, it still has a similar class oppression root cause doesn't it. which seems to be what the author is talking about but doesn't realize it entirely

drwhat posted:

RedMaistre posted:

so was (is?) the IRA a state/capital puppet show? and/or was it a legitimate vehicle for working class anger against an occupying state?

in the domestic entrapment/"radicalisation" that's been extensively documented already, it does tend to be poor desperate working class muslims who get targetted. the people whose strings get pulled would be less susceptible to it if they didn't already have legitimate rage about shit, including the surveillance state. capital fucks people on both ends, first by giving them a shitty situation to hate, and then by faking them into joining/creating made up radical outlets of violence and funding it.

even if the IRA wasn't puppeted around, it still has a similar class oppression root cause doesn't it. which seems to be what the author is talking about but doesn't realize it entirely

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear: The Provisional IRA is not comparable at all to ISIS/ISIL; the former was a leftwing national liberation organization (ableit one that indeed had moles and informants); the latter is a sectarian organization intent on destroying any force that would resist the aims of the US-Zionist-Saudi Axis. The piece in question however, insists on interpreting ISIS as the IRA of the Levant, as opposed to seeing them as more like the Loyalist gangs than anything else. This analogical framework confirms the author's preference to see the problem at hand as the radicalization of this or that population by arbitrary and illegal state policing methods, as opposed to the primary problem being the long and continuing history of Anglo-American complicity with Islamist terror.

What the article is doing is the equivalent of saying that the really bad thing about British policy in Ireland in the 1970s and 80s was that it inspired Catholic Belfast youth to identify with Irish Republicanism because of the internment camps and the like, instead of the fact that it colluded in the killings carried out by UDA death squads.

I agree completely with what you are saying, otherwise.

Edited by RedMaistre ()

Petrol posted:

http://www.isgp.nl/2014_08_Coast_to_Coast_AM_cult

"Again, having been in the Ayahuasca state for close to 200 hours, I'm not saying there's no such thing as demons, but the manner in which the subject is approached and promoted is all wrong."

this guy owns

you can tell the greek sculptures they smashed from the other ones because the other one are good and interesting and the greek ones are the boring / bad ones
[account deactivated]