The commander of the "Azov" volunteer battalion and his driver crashed to their death in an off-road car retreating from the village of Shirokyne in the Donetsk Region of East Ukraine.

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150302/1018965399.html

lol.
Azov battalion commander crashes into ww2 and dies instantly
For those of you who who focus on the victims of war well that is just part of war. What do you think war is about? People DIE in wars that is why I am against wars. It brought me to tears because I used to think all of those horrible things about him until I learned the truth about the war and what Hitler truly did and he was not a bad person as they have painted him out to be. Here is a man who was not a coward, stood up for his country in a DESPERATE TIME OF NEED (unlike all of our cowardly leaders), and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment, amongst many other things.

it was a jeep grand cherokee

azov is class (their battalion emblem is center flag, I honestly can't tell if the takbir guy is being ironic or a chechen fighter)

and to round off the azov comedy of errors, here is azov being given advanced KrAZ light armored vehicles complete with ATGMs, early February

and here they are when the DNR snagged them them a week later

They didn't even take the crazy frog before running

these make donbass battalion and their commander 'screamin' semen semenchenko, with his constant suspicious injuries right before every time his battalion gets slaughtered by novorussians , look like an expert

Edited by SkuzApo ()

lol
Man brutally kileld by irony
gonna start flying one of those sweet ass NATO flags outside the house instead of the american flag, the former is def. a better representation of what rules all around us
uhh the israeli flag would be better for that lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
can someone give me a brief synopsis about this photo? i live where small government is important so this hasn't penetrated the discourse
ironically out of the three, the azov battalion flag manages to be the most nazi of them all... check out all the ssssssymbolism (these guys love to just cram everything they can think of in their logos) and bonus points to anybody who can name the fighting unit that rune belongs to

you'll love this one too

the long and short is the 'moderates' say that they're just basically brave nazi cosplayers fighting against russian aggression who think it is cool to make fun of the pro-russian propaganda that is calling them nazis by looking and acting like a bunch of Nazis...
Now maybe I havent been keeping up with the sitch in the uke well enough but why are all those nazis 17 year old fat guys.
brother it was ever thus

Keven posted:

Now maybe I havent been keeping up with the sitch in the uke well enough but why are all those nazis 17 year old fat guys.

SkuzApo posted:

ironically out of the three, the azov battalion flag manages to be the most nazi of them all... check out all the ssssssymbolism (these guys love to just cram everything they can think of in their logos) and bonus points to anybody who can name the fighting unit that rune belongs to

well shit that pic alone is like another 100 black metal bands I can't like anymore