if the best we can do for our fellow victims is mock them then lets kill our dumb selves
[account deactivated]
did jeffrey ever mention me in any of his vids?
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

i've found that a certain amount of glibness can be helpful as a coping mechanism in communities of survivors, but all of that can break immediately and swing around to extremely harmful the moment someone like goatstein starts doing it out of obvious malice. it requires an atmosphere of trust

i take your point but i like to think this is a little different to more open communities where interlopers can barge in at any time and start making trouble. when goat is just being goat i hope we can all take it in the spirit of foetal alcohol syndrome in which its intended

[account deactivated]
How to apply to be a gangstalker

quavers posted:

lets kill our dumb selves

catchphrase

hey can a mod or admin make an account for my little sister? she's been reading the rHizzonE quite a bit recently (she mentions the front page'd posts by Discipline and the DYTD forum a lot) and i thibk it would be good and healthy for her to lurk from her own account instead of an anoyamous guest account

so if you guys could like make an account(username: OBGYNUSSR) and pm me the password to pass on to her id apprciate it a lot!

Scrree posted:

hey can a mod or admin make an account for my little sister?

I think the best thing would be to PM discipline with her email address.

Petrol posted:

Scrree posted:

hey can a mod or admin make an account for my little sister?

I think the best thing would be to PM discipline with her email address.

i dont get this beef, let me talk to her

8YaaZZN9VYs

(bursting up from under the couch) let me talk to her

quavers posted:

if the best we can do for our fellow victims is mock them then lets kill our dumb selves

as a taxpayer i feel that since i support schizos' continued existence for no good reason the least they can do is give me a few chuckles

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

as a taxpayer i feel that since i support schizos' continued existence for no good reason the least they can do is give me a few chuckles

your a dick

quavers posted:

actually, no one owes you anything

quavers posted:

no good reason? well, for one thing, they make better posts than you.

getfiscal posted:

your a dick

I still love you getfiscal.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Scrree posted:

hey can a mod or admin make an account for my little sister? she's been reading the rHizzonE quite a bit recently (she mentions the front page'd posts by Discipline and the DYTD forum a lot) and i thibk it would be good and healthy for her to lurk from her own account instead of an anoyamous guest account

so if you guys could like make an account(username: OBGYNUSSR) and pm me the password to pass on to her id apprciate it a lot!

how could reading the DYTD forum, especially, be anything remotely approaching good and healthy

it's good and healthy knowing that there's a place where you fit in
(falls from the ceiling onto a conference table all covered in plaster) Let me talk to her.
a friend of mine ate mushrooms and said that I looked like a lizardman.

I am announcing my retirement to the rhizzone communities. I cannot any longer talk to you about drinking alcohool and politics because I fear...That I am the sleeper cell. The reptiliaians sleeper cell *hic* goodbye...
"So this guy figured out how to solve climate change, world famine, and impending overpopulation, all in one solution. And it's hilariously simple. All backed up with 30+ years of research/testing he's been doing. So yeah, kind of an important video (youtu.be)"
spoilers: the proposed solution isn't "kill 85% of the human race" so don't bother
of course, it's obviously immediate full communism
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

goatstein you can make fun of me thinking the CIA bothers at all to interact with the world but from my perspective you're just pathetically naive and in some weird textbook denial shit

your standards of evidence allow for any conspiracy theory that does not require supernatural or extraterrestrial intervention

dipshit420 posted:

it's good and healthy knowing that there's a place where you fit in

dytd: this hole was made for me

[account deactivated]
goatstein hgave you considered a career writing for the new dork times

chickeon posted:

goatstein hgave you considered a career writing for the new dork times

sanesplaining

sanesplaining

to be fair at least goatstein is honest and comes out and says what a lot of people probably think

laika posted:

to be fair at least goatstein is honest and comes out and says what a lot of people probably think

if i wanted to hear what a lot of people think, i wouldnt have deleted my twitter account.

having said that, i often enjoy le's posts. they just sound a little hollow when he's pretending to be better than the mentally ill.

how come.
fedora stunna, reppin the 315
most people probably think that though. it's often seen as being kind of like a moral defect

e:

quavers posted:

and this is exactly the kind of thing that led to eugenics, btw. but it's totaly acceptable. guilting and shaming me into unconventional sexual stuff as a joke while i was involuntarily drugged out of mind to the point that the anxiety drove me to psychosis was totally acceptable and even funny, but the results got me banned. i tried to kill myself multiple times and still live with horrible guilt and shame that prevents me from finding a relationship to this day and that was all ok, i'm the fucked up one

Edited by laika ()