http://www.ibtimes.co.in/rumours-claim-russian-president-vladimir-putin-has-been-neutralised-by-coup-626276
[account deactivated]
so now that kim jong un putin has been missing from the public eye for more than a week, what does this mean for north korea russia?
First person to find Putin in that photo gets Rhizzone Gold
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

FSAD posted:

are you even real or are you just a script that autopastes from a short list of stupid youtube videos whenever someone posts a keyword

swampman posted:

tpaine posted:

FSAD posted:

are you even real or are you just a script that autopastes from a short list of stupid youtube videos whenever someone posts a keyword

we're all just scripts, swampman. you are the only human poster on the board.

i feel like i spend a lot of time scrolling past tpaine youtube links. i can only shudder to think of the time sunk were one to actually click on them.

swampman posted:

It is all very well me. Read Ee has great knowledge. And can be used in everyday life.

we're all still very upset about horse_ebooks, who betrayed us by becoming a Real Boy
remember when boniface wrote an article to gaslight a thinkpieceier who figured out that horse_ebooks sold out?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
{Let's Read} Masaokis' Collected Transcripts
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hey tempany has ne1 posted this to your facebook yet?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I laughed when i first saw them all in 1993 B.C.
[account deactivated]

Edited by swampman ()

On second thought, change the other thread title to that, and change this one back to CIA PSYOPS article. Thanks!
was getting meat part of your plan
2GvDyJobHTM

i should probably make an effortpost about anticointelpro organizing sometime. countercounterintelligence. but... effort...
that would be really cool
Do it
[account deactivated]