[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]

oh my godd finally
[account deactivated]
a bit obvious at this point but im still jammin sturgill simpson pretty regularly

[account deactivated]
thats a great song. i love neil young personally after the gold rush is my fav album

you should check out this band clann zu Tpaine you'd legit like them. also they have songs about the end of humanity and other misanthropic topics.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sorry tpaine mercury rev is like, really bad to me
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
VhEFIpgG0Ag

hitler, you know you done wrong
Trans was the only Neil Young album I ever liked. His record label sued him for it lmao

taupin dere's anothe r new transparent humasn relaase
[account deactivated]
look at mr cool email checker checkin the emails on the reg im so impressed!!!! don't sine you're post
[account deactivated]
I just found out about this guy called Moondog. He went blind at 16 and when he wasn't making music he just hung around the streets of New York City dressed like a viking. I think it's cool that someone who would provoke the reaction "Hey, out of my way, peon." made some really beautiful music.

Edited by walkinginonit ()

walkinginonit posted:

I just found out about this guy called Moondog. He went blind at 16 and when he wasn't making music he just hung around the streets of New York City dressed like a viking. I think it's cool that someone who would provoke the reaction "Hey, out of my way, peon." made some really beautiful music.

new York thread

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i wish i could get no no no cat on spotify
My favorite Moondog song

"Boy, I sure be glad when you're dead. You ain't no good at all . . ."

Edited by walkinginonit ()

http://genius.com/Hunnid-p-a-ghosts-pumpkin-soup-for-pumpkin-hill-lyrics/
uh stop the presses, i bring you the song everyone will be listening to for the next year non-stop