Jamie Silvonek, 14, and her alleged boyfriend, Caleb Barnes, a 20-year-old soldier stationed at Fort Meade, were arrested in March after Silvonek’s mother was found stabbed to death in a shallow grave outside of Philadelphia.

Prosecutors say Silvonek was upset her mother, Cheryl Silvonek, disapproved of the relationship. Via the AP:

Authorities said Barnes and the teenager met in October, when she was 13, but she told him she was 17. The teen’s mother found out about their relationship in early March and ordered them to end it. A day later, the teen told Barnes in a text, “I want her gone,” police said.

Even so, the Morning Call reports Cheryl “took her daughter and Barnes to a concert in Scranton and a diner near their home just before she was killed.”

Barnes, who was subsequently charged with murder, eventually admitted to stabbing Cheryl in his car, claiming Silvonek was sitting in the backseat during the attack.
Maybe the mother was a Viet Cong or Taliban or whatever spectral enemy your nation is fighting now
[account deactivated]
I love this story so much. In just a few short paragraphs he manages to include idiocy, rape, illegal orders from an illegitimate authority, poor planning, murder, incompetence, and ass covering cowardice. Its like a really dark Ernest movie.
Ernest Is Told She's 17 and DTF
Rest in Power Cheryl Silvonek
from the girl's twitter

clearly psychotic, beyond help
atheism claims another victim
lol https://twitter.com/jamiesilvonek/status/573465971500924929
no mom, you can't stop me from dating this psycopath rapist, i choose logic

Meursault posted:

lol https://twitter.com/jamiesilvonek/status/573465971500924929

more murders should be livetweeted imo

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

white trash

Don't sign your posts.

Sorry I couldn't not do that
When I was 14 I was afraid to skip my part-time job wrangling shopping carts because I thought they would call my mom.
ah yes... tommy salami...
His Twitter is a fucking trip too. Meninist Quotes and shit.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I d gi
its a game of thrones ref, natch
Sources say the teens mother's corpse was found stuffed inside a toy's for tots donation bin with a broken vertebrae, two broken arms and assorted stab wounds, wish she obtained when she fell trying to run after breaking up the couple

littlegreenpills posted:

from the girl's twitter

clearly psychotic, beyond help

worst bukkake ever