[account deactivated]
I'm doing a graveyard security shift at a holiday inn. The DJ at this quincenera sucks lol.
I got some sun yesterday, it was so nice out

futurewidow posted:

I got some sun yesterday, it was so nice out

As a follower of Sol Invictus, I approve this worship.

tsinava posted:

I'm doing a graveyard security shift at a holiday inn. The DJ at this quincenera sucks lol.

Growimg anything at the mo?

i just moved in with some friends so im growing peppers and tomatoes in their little enclosed garden area at the duplex. I stuck in a black berry cutting and it actually took and is now growing some leaves. My vermicompost bin is doing really well. The worms have started hanging out at the top so I may need to feed them soon.

Back at my parents house, all my other stuff is doing really nice.I kind of let the raised bed do it's own thing, the pomegranate trees are doing really well. I'll take some pics anbd post them later.
[account deactivated]

tsinava posted:

how many graverobbers do you catch on a typical night in the holiday inn cemetery? and i don't really get the child's birthday party taking place there, were the event spaces booked or just unaffordable?

Edited by swampman ()

i sell pomegranate and pomegranate accessories
How are there so many insane people on this forum

notciaNOTjew posted:

floride in the drinking water

tsinava i live in ohio what should i grow here? my new place is a house and my roommate doesn't do outside work besides mow. there's an abandoned garden plot. he also has a dog.
[account deactivated]
all the sane posters migrated to coneczone i think

notciaNOTjew posted:

the precise number of insane people on this forum is expressed by an ancient rune which drives mad all who decipher it. It can also be expressed by the number 14.

[account deactivated]
this forum:
[account deactivated]
i am very sane

getfiscal posted:

I got into school. U S A! U S A

Congrats on finding people willing to take money from you

swirlsofhistory posted:

getfiscal posted:

* from the taxpayers.

where are you going getfiscal.
dont ask pig questions
I'm going to the school of hard knocks!!! I'm a PHD... Pretty heavy dude!!!

getfiscal posted:

swirlsofhistory posted:

getfiscal posted:

* from the taxpayers.

are you doing student loans or have you hooked up with some kind of arcane funding structures

shriekingviolet posted:

are you doing student loans or have you hooked up with some kind of arcane funding structures

Don't ask Mountie questions!

Just kidding I'm probably going to get funding through arcane structures. I have to sort that out in the next few weeks. This is less sketchy and improbable than it sounds.

Congratulations. I'm a little worried getfiscal. I think you're gonna do great in school and achieve all your dreams, but it won't give you the satisfaction posting does.

In ten years you'll be the Therapist Marshal of the Red Army. Once in power, a grateful nation will give you a cushy gig as a councillor at the communal creche that serves the vanguard. Its a sinecure, really. The children won't have experienced the horrors of capitalism, so there won't be much for you to do. Sure, there'll be the odd misfit kid, bored by the unfettered life, who'll resort to alienating themselves just to feel anything, but that's nothing that'll keep you past 3 o'clock. An evening spent at a dinner party thrown by your second wife will pass unremarkably until one of the guests mentions that they've found an old forum that wasn't shut down in the Cyberdomor. A bead of sweat rolls down your face and you excuse yourself.

From then on you're just like Sgt. Locker from The Hurt Locker. You don't even say good-bye to your kids or cancel your anime dream subscription. You're buying accounts faster than you can liquidate your assets. The divorce papers sit unread in the pile under the mail slot of your bachelor apartment.

Post.
Post.
Post.
lol
[account deactivated]
i never realized that was jack nance in that suicidal tendencies video. cool.
How about that real life fellow 'zoners? *takes sip of mugwump jism from handy keyboard dispenser*
[account deactivated]
Soviet salami that's a fucjing corker of a post you got there
i had to look up the definition of creche and sinecure because of that post. cool.

stegosaurus posted:

Soviet salami that's a fucjing corker of a post you got there

Thank you. I'm blushing.

karphead posted:

i had to look up the definition of creche and sinecure because of that post. cool.

*joins the looking up words not because I don't really know them but just to uh be sure of the etymology and shit krew*

Soviet_Salami posted:

Congratulations. I'm a little worried getfiscal. I think you're gonna do great in school and achieve all your dreams, but it won't give you the satisfaction posting does.

In ten years you'll be the Therapist Marshal of the Red Army. Once in power, a grateful nation will give you a cushy gig as a councillor at the communal creche that serves the vanguard. Its a sinecure, really. The children won't have experienced the horrors of capitalism, so there won't be much for you to do. Sure, there'll be the odd misfit kid, bored by the unfettered life, who'll resort to alienating themselves just to feel anything, but that's nothing that'll keep you past 3 o'clock. An evening spent at a dinner party thrown by your second wife will pass unremarkably until one of the guests mentions that they've found an old forum that wasn't shut down in the Cyberdomor. A bead of sweat rolls down your face and you excuse yourself.

From then on you're just like Sgt. Locker from The Hurt Locker. You don't even say good-bye to your kids or cancel your anime dream subscription. You're buying accounts faster than you can liquidate your assets. The divorce papers sit unread in the pile under the mail slot of your bachelor apartment.

Post.
Post.
Post.

assets?? buying accounts? looks like comrade fringus will be enjoying the life of the nomenklatura to the fullest

karphead posted:

creche and sinecure

Gesundheit

I 'laughed out loud' at "Sgt. Locker from The Hurt Locker."