which is more important: CIA puppeteering or listen and believe
[account deactivated]
i dont answer pig questions OP
[account deactivated]
No. When I talk to feminists IRL (not recommended) I have to dress this opinion up as just questioning the political maneuvering or whatever, but honestly: No. Julian Assange didn't rape those women.

Cheers.
There's no easier way to tell a fake leftist than when they attack Assange for the Eldritch Cleaver revolutionary praxis.
[account deactivated]
Julian Assange is a bloody wankah.
I stopped putting cameras in Swedish bedrooms many years ago and no longer have any way to verify.
the Saudi Arabia of feminism
No, the case was originally dropped by the Swedish police precinct, and I believe the alleged victim dropped it as well. His indictment was only brought up again by the Swedish federal government, without much reasoning as to why the original police precinct was wrong to drop the investigation
i had a roommate once whose goal was to eventually become a lawyer like his rich daddy. he was the most milquetoast liberal/progressive imaginable. but his opinions were a great barometer for What Not to Think. he supported obama for healthcare reform. he thought bombing libya was a good move. at the moment his shtick is to support hillary clinton because of The Supreme Court Nominations. whenever the subject of assange came up, he brought up the fact that he's wanted for rape. do you really trust a rapist? i take this to mean assange is probably innocent.
Imagine if the Scottsboro Boys happened today. Liberal feminists would condemn the American Communist Party for supporting rape culture while tumblr feminists would say we need an intersectional approach and all have to check our privilege while they hung.

babyhueypnewton posted:

Imagine if the Scottsboro Boys happened today. Liberal feminists would condemn the American Communist Party for supporting rape culture while tumblr feminists would say we need an intersectional approach and all have to check our privilege while they hung.

lets not kid ourselves, if Scottsboro happened today the CPUSA would be full of disorganized third world sex tourists who would whittle away their time bickering on the internet instead of organizing to get an appeal, not much different from the bourgeois feminists. and any organized resistance would have to get by with the less stupid scraps from all of the above

tpaine posted:

COINTELBRO posted:

No. When I talk to feminists IRL (not recommended) I have to dress this opinion up as just questioning the political maneuvering or whatever, but honestly: No. Julian Assange didn't rape those women.

Cheers.

Cheers. Julian Assange didn't rape those women. How did this get here I am not good with computers. Please welcome our newest member, airdisc! Lord love a duck! brb, busy loafing. You couldn't even begin to comprehend the nature of my sexuality. D'oh! You can't flim flam the zim zam. Anal Jesus.

Someone reset the server

he has a funny name. I think he probably did the rapings
if the idiot had any sense hed go gladly to his impending martyrdom. he def had sex w a lady w/o following her around w puppy dog worship after and thats rape in my book
Its like, sure, he probably did the rapes, if you believe in some bullshit tumblr SJW definition of rape or something. But he shouldnt be punished, because i like computer.
[account deactivated]
I think MLK for sure had sex with all those prostitutes, weird sex probably.
[account deactivated]