discipline posted:

I get to leave iraq for a bit tomorrow

dont u mean moscow?

neither baghdad nor moscow
i made a guy real mad last night with my unconscionable "virgin shaming"
my argument was that being an involuntary virgin as an adult is shameful because it exposes a litany of huge problems about ones' appearance and psychology and all kinds of people i know who are autistic, stinky or obese managed to not be virgins before age 21. his argument was that i should get fucked. i think there's a kernel of truth to both sides
ont he one hand its true on the other hand its goatstein. im torn
there's a pretty enormous element of change in play when it comes to relationships and their timing

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

my argument was that being an involuntary virgin as an adult is shameful because it exposes a litany of huge problems about ones' appearance and psychology and all kinds of people i know who are autistic, stinky or obese managed to not be virgins before age 21. his argument was that i should get fucked. i think there's a kernel of truth to both sides

what do you mean by shameful

another crazy night on IRC eh goat

cars posted:

what do you mean by shameful

something to be ashamed of

chickeon posted:

another crazy night on IRC eh goat

the weed ass

should be? are? because i can think of a lot of reasons why someone might have fucked up issues with sex that aren't their fault, we're not talking like "i want to fuck the Rescuers" here

i want to fuck the Rescuers

cars posted:

should be? are? because i can think of a lot of reasons why someone might have fucked up issues with sex that aren't their fault, we're not talking like "i want to fuck the Rescuers" here

hence "involuntarily." i dont mean people who got fondled by chuck e cheese when they were 7 and cant Deal anymore i mean dudes who would like to get laid but can't put it together due to being gross shutins

that meme appears sarcastic but i approve completely. this place may have gone downhill but the official position of the rhizzone is, has always been, will always be the full throated support of revolutionary & voluntary celibacy
i got a Tinder match from a very cute girl tonight so of course i go to twitterstalk her and what do i immediately see but a tweet lamenting the fact that she has over 150 Tinder matches shes too lazy to check.....i guess i can look forward to a few more nights of brutal celbshaming from teh Goatmaster
Haha, youre not able to independently influence and manipulate the decisions of others for your own personal gain. And your lifelong inability to procure a basic human commodity reveals innumerable personal, social, and moral failings on your part, especially as compared to the people who possess this particular wealth in great number, due almost entirely to the privileged circumstances of their birth. Heh, wait until all my Marxist friends on the internet hear about this!
But unironically
Superabound: Haha, youre not able to independently influence and manipulate the decisions of others for your own personal gain. And your lifelong inability to procure a basic human commodity reveals innumerable personal, social, and moral failings on your part, especially as compared to the people who possess this particular wealth in great number, due almost entirely to the privileged circumstances of their birth. Heh, wait until all my Marxist friends on the internet hear about this!

Tinder girl: I just asked if you go on many dates

cars posted:

that meme appears sarcastic but i approve completely. this place may have gone downhill but the official position of the rhizzone is, has always been, will always be the full throated support of revolutionary & voluntary celibacy

O body, strip off the utterly hateful old man,
lest he wear out again the new garment...
Let chastity be portrayed in your eyes and in your ears the sound of truth.
Imprint your tongue with the word of life and upon your hands
all alms.
Stamp your footsteps with visiting the sick,
and let the image of your Lord be portrayed in your heart.
Tablets are honored because of the image of kings.
How much more will one be honored who portrayed his Lord in
all his senses.

--Ephrem the Syrian

And why the focus on "involuntary" celibacy? Is voluntary celibacy somehow better, laudable even? As if starving African children should be righteously trampled under the perfectly manicured feet of coke-addicted NYC models, plastic surgery obsessed Ukrainian Breatharians, and other "voluntary" inedists?

cars posted:

iwc is real good

no

does anyone want to live in san francisco? i can rent a room for $700
Sure, how big is it. Is inside human feces on a tenderloin sidewalk
it's a windowless closet and you have to sleep standing up but it comes with the bucket you'll need to shit in. actually it's pretty big with windows and sun and walk-in closet but not good if you're a light sleeper since its above a bar so it can get noisy. Inner Richmond. But let me know how much of a stipend the FBI gives you so I can raise rent by that much

Edited by aerdil ()

aerdil posted:

related to this if you have teaching credentials san francisco unified wants to hire you. they have about 100 rooms they need to fill so go apply

aerdil posted:

if you can still get me that pizza job...

I said I already had my interview but that was a fuckup, they scheduled me wrong. So I actually had my real interview on Tuesday. I think I crushed it. They asked me about my Econ degree and I said I still read so I don't feel like it's wasted but I have no intention of using it. One of the interviewers (you're interviewed by ten contractors and business agents In polos sitting around a huge table) asked me if I had ever been pissed off at work and without even really pausing to take stock of where I was at strategically I said 'sometimes I hear dudes at work making horribl comments about women and i confront them but I never get mad I just gently disagree or try to let them know I don't find it funny' which is true only some of the time, I'm a terrible fucking liberal constantly, but also everyone in the room was male and who knows what sort of jokes they tell. I don't know. I also said I like unions. Anyway I got lots of nods, a group laugh, and some positive mumbles, good gazes u know what I mean. I can't wait to work 4 tens with my other revolutionary buddy in a warehouse running conduit at seventy feet in the air.
Red Salute and congratulations! Wear your PPE, strictly observe lockout/tagout practices, and uphold at all times the infallible revolutionary science of Marxism/Leninism.

stegosaurus posted:

I said I already had my interview but that was a fuckup, they scheduled me wrong. So I actually had my real interview on Tuesday. I think I crushed it. They asked me about my Econ degree and I said I still read so I don't feel like it's wasted but I have no intention of using it. One of the interviewers (you're interviewed by ten contractors and business agents In polos sitting around a huge table) asked me if I had ever been pissed off at work and without even really pausing to take stock of where I was at strategically I said 'sometimes I hear dudes at work making horribl comments about women and i confront them but I never get mad I just gently disagree or try to let them know I don't find it funny' which is true only some of the time, I'm a terrible fucking liberal constantly, but also everyone in the room was male and who knows what sort of jokes they tell. I don't know. I also said I like unions. Anyway I got lots of nods, a group laugh, and some positive mumbles, good gazes u know what I mean. I can't wait to work 4 tens with my other revolutionary buddy in a warehouse running conduit at seventy feet in the air.

Did you just blurt out "Uh, I like unions" after twenty seconds of awkward silence, causing your voice to crack adolescently and the interviewers to laugh in derision?

MarxUltor posted:

Red Salute and congratulations! Wear your PPE, strictly observe lockout/tagout practices, and uphold at all times the infallible revolutionary science of Marxism/Leninism.

i wish i lievd in iraq
my gf is american but her contract in france ended and shes back in the states and the visa options for aust, the u.s and the country where i am at the moment all blow and i bet a failed state would be much more chill about the hwole thing

aerdil posted:

it's a windowless closet and you have to sleep standing up but it comes with the bucket you'll need to shit in. actually it's pretty big with windows and sun and walk-in closet but not good if you're a light sleeper since its above a bar so it can get noisy. Inner Richmond. But let me know how much of a stipend the FBI gives you so I can raise rent by that much

im in! but since its above a bar just go ahead and understand that my rent is probably going to be late to nonexistent literally every single month

stegosaurus posted:

i also recently interviewed for a new managerial position at my warehouse but in my case i had to do everything in my power to NOT mention how much i fukken LOVE unions

like every time they brought it up i had to pretend to be confused and mishear that they actually said "onions" until they just gave up and moved on

corey posted:

my gf is american but her contract in france ended and shes back in the states and the visa options for aust, the u.s and the country where i am at the moment all blow and i bet a failed state would be much more chill about the hwole thing

YA58sS3x2Oo

corey posted:

Most countries are fairly understanding for married couples. Just throwing that out there. You should get married. Just brainstorming. Holy Matrimony.