marriage souns like the worst kind of hell
n/m

corey posted:

It's not so bad. You can get married to a man if you prefer. Pretty soon, the way things are going, you'll be able to get married to multiple people, or a rodent, or an abstract concept like "parity" or "manufacturing," or to a predicted elementary particle, or even to hold the status of "married" without another party being involved. At this point, the doors to Hell will burst open and all forms of fire and demon will flay your skin for eternity. because you didnt vote.

being married is great
in activist news i managed to deploy the website i created for the local anticapitalist news organ my friend and i decided to start. i have a couple people lined up to write for it. our goal is to uhh overthrow all existing conditions. i will post the link at some point. the shit i learned making this will enable me to make changes to the rhizzone website, but, i dont want to touch website code for a long ass time because this site i made kept me from working on corn for like six months and i want to get back into that.
someone make a thread about iskra or il manifesto or other famous leftist newspapers so we can discuss the role of media and propaganda in Struggle please.
corm

swampman posted:

corey posted:

It's not so bad. You can get married to a man if you prefer. Pretty soon, the way things are going, you'll be able to get married to multiple people, or a rodent, or an abstract concept like "parity" or "manufacturing," or to a predicted elementary particle, or even to hold the status of "married" without another party being involved. At this point, the doors to Hell will burst open and all forms of fire and demon will flay your skin for eternity. because you didnt vote.

im going to get married to Electromagnetism, get divorced, and take half its shit

[account deactivated]
i miss the jobs thread

Here's my idea for the cafe/coffee shop table of the future.

You buy a drink or food item. It has a bar code/NFC. Each purchased item is good for 15 minutes of table time. If you buy a drink and a sandwich, you get 30 minutes of combined table time.

Your table has a bar code reader/NFC. You scan the item you bought. The timer starts. After your time is up, a small light embedded in the table, or above it, flashes yellow. You then have 5 minutes to either buy a new drink, or GTFO. After 5 minutes, the light flashes red.

New patrons with food/drinks looking for a place to sit need only find a table with a sprawled out hipster and a flashing red light, wave over a cafe employee, and whooosh, no more seating shortage.

cars posted:

i miss the jobs thread

You buy a drink or food item. It has a bar code/NFC. Each purchased item is good for 15 minutes of table time. If you buy a drink and a sandwich, you get 30 minutes of combined table time.

Your table has a bar code reader/NFC. You scan the item you bought. The timer starts. After your time is up, a small light embedded in the table, or above it, flashes yellow. You then have 5 minutes to either buy a new drink, or GTFO. After 5 minutes, the light flashes red.

New patrons with food/drinks looking for a place to sit need only find a table with a sprawled out hipster and a flashing red light, wave over a cafe employee, and whooosh, no more seating shortage.

this is beautiful

discipline posted:

do u want me to write for your paper yarles

i dont know. I think we want to keep it extremely local for now.

stegosaurus posted:

I'm a terrible fucking liberal constantly

same

stego did you ever do that talk on greece?
I am doing it tomorrow.
ganbatte

stegosaurus posted:

discipline posted:

do u want me to write for your paper yarles

i dont know. I think we want to keep it extremely local for now.

*leans very close to your face* do you want me to write for your paper yarles.

still hopin' some weird internet commie moves into tihs apartment....

cars posted:

i miss the jobs thread

i have a similar idea except they just break out increasingly smaller tables and chairs for each new patron that enters the restaurant. ill name it Zeno's Bar & Grill

Superabound posted:

cars posted:

i miss the jobs thread

i have a similar idea except they just break out increasingly smaller tables and chairs for each new patron that enters the restaurant. ill name it Zeno's Bar & Grill

amazing

I did the talk
when will it be posted
also howd it go
I think it went alright. Very few questions because people were tired as shit. We finished at 10. I will post it here when it's uploaded.
I made Jokes as well. I even got the phrase 'eternal blood memory of the Greek people' in there when discussing golden dawn.

swampman posted:

corey posted:

new organizing strategy: everyone gets married to the infallible revolutionary science of Marxism/Leninism.

stegosaurus posted:

I did the talk

congrats on successful real life events. been trying to get some folks in my area active again but us all hating each other has been a significant obstacle ._.

https://twitter.com/xManorx/status/623653680353447936 its good to be attacked by the enemy

stegosaurus posted:

https://twitter.com/xManorx/status/623653680353447936 its good to be attacked by the enemy

interesting. if i were to coordinate the defacement of a labor piece I'd try to make it look like "random vagrancy" not an obviously coordinated operation lmao

I guess they're banking on free propaganda points from pissing and moaning when commie mutant traitors scrub out the Sacred Flag?

My cde in the union thinks it was some reactionary co workers of his

stegosaurus posted:

My cde in the union thinks it was some reactionary co workers of his

it seems bizarre to me for that sort of thing to emerge organically in that environment, but I guess the states really are a different place

It's weird to me as well but this is the most absurd and pathetic of all possible worlds

stegosaurus posted:

It's weird to me as well but this is the most absurd and pathetic of all possible worlds

true enough. we once had to deal with being the obsession of an obviously mentally ill dude, who had nonetheless been trained for org busting at an ontario thinktank. the whole thing was profoundly sad

in nyc org news: there is now a revolutionary fitness storefront so they can do kettlebell classes in the winter
This thread is due a link to an anticapitalist website and video of a talk about a Golden Dawn coming to help out Greece. I'll have to close it if they're not posted promptly.

Edited by stegosaurus ()

*applies lemon juice to reveal the secret message*

stegosaurus posted:

you look much better than your av. cool talk. thanks

i need a fucking haircut and my arms are embarrassing but otherwise I look stunning.