Crow posted:

who gives a shit

i give every shit twas ever shat

if i can't listen to music to cultist nazi assets, what's left? no more david bowie? no more skrewdriver? no more prussian blue?

Superabound posted:

How do you mourn the death of a god?

kill more gods, imho

VERY CAREFULLY

Newsflash: D.Bowie was not a nazi
uzr6QsiPles&start;=46
[account deactivated]
i wasnt going to say anything for the same reason but then i remembered we have lurkers and that shit is getting repeated unironically all over the place. namaste
[account deactivated]
http://www.businessinsider.com/germany-thanks-david-bowie-for-helping-bring-down-berlin-wall-2016-1
The man -- the man said some GOOD , ASS, S H I T on TV. The man said teh GOOD stuff. And, Hell, I gotta admit, i'm a bit of a nihilist, dont give a FUCK about NOTHIN (big lebowski lol). BUt uh.... This man... This man is the Good shit. Why yes i game competitively. Why yes im fuckin crying.
He also said, scotland please dont leave the uk. This sure makes me enjoy the song less. Guess im owned. Im crying into my cool ranch doritos brand fedora now
"The best unfounded accusation of Nazidom since Scary Monsters"

Crow posted:

The man -- the man said some GOOD , ASS, S H I T on TV. The man said teh GOOD stuff. And, Hell, I gotta admit, i'm a bit of a nihilist, dont give a FUCK about NOTHIN (big lebowski lol). BUt uh.... This man... This man is the Good shit. Why yes i game competitively. Why yes im fuckin crying.

crowe pls

david bowie:
1) used to keep his piss in his fridge because he was afraid witches would steal it
2) had a witch perform a ritual to exorcize a pool because iggy pop pushed him into it
3) thought witches were going to steal his cum to create a demon baby that they would then sacrifice to the devil, which is the plot of rosemary's baby
4) called his ex wife to complain about how he was being kidnapped by witches
5) lived in mortal fear of jimmy page for years because he thought he was going to steal his soul or some shit
*BIG Ol crow flies into the funeral parlor landing on the open casket of the d.bowie and takes a shit on his boutonniere*

HAW *headbob* HAW *headbob* HAW *headbob*!!!
This is the thread for it I think... Another white guy died.... Lavoy Finicum this time

News Guy Wept and Told Us: "Earth is Really Dying"

clanzy posted:

david bowie:
1) used to keep his piss in his fridge because he was afraid witches would steal it
2) had a witch perform a ritual to exorcize a pool because iggy pop pushed him into it
3) thought witches were going to steal his cum to create a demon baby that they would then sacrifice to the devil, which is the plot of rosemary's baby
4) called his ex wife to complain about how he was being kidnapped by witches
5) lived in mortal fear of jimmy page for years because he thought he was going to steal his soul or some shit

ok but if you were witches whose cum would you steal to make a demon baby. hMM? and have you ever measured the magical power of jimmy page? no. you haven't. baseless accusations & shameful libel if you ask me

the reason question is, who was #2 on the witches cum stealing list. bet theyre ordering some fridge padlocks now
you can't spell "liberal" without "libel" (and some other letters)