we can start the stalin museum in my house. i already have the poster
well now that thats done, lets create a youtube-documentary on the 2016 election that prominently features the "terrorists win" audio from CS:GO
page 1: hey maybe lets get some mods
page 69: *sighs* registration for StalinCon 2028 is already closed. sold out in ten minutes. anyone got tix?
it's hard to know which piece of stalin iconography to have prominently on display when entertaining company. sometimes you really do need a full-sized poster sitting right across from the couch, but sometimes just a modest 8X11 portrait in the foyer will do the trick. for this reason i suggest building a robust library of different items to vary for all occasions.
you all make fun of the Big Z but is it not the case that you are also like him. there is a part in some video interview of him (i think?) where the cinematographer is coming into i think his office at university and hesitates because as soon as you open the door there's a huge like 4'x3' stalin face and he chortles and says that's to scare people off

swampman posted:

Here are my purposes in making this thread.

1. To expand administrative control of the forums to a more active person or group of people, or motivate the current person or group of people to be more active.

2. To discuss strategies for recruiting new posters to tHE r H i z z o n E.

3. To put our more active administrators to work approving these new posters to make posts.

4. To figure out where old posters went, why they stopped posting, and how to bring them back; to invite good or even somewhat decent posters from other forums to post here; to make way for ex-posters to return anonymously.

5. To put these posters to some kind of organized purpose.

Good work, OP. A few addenda:

6. To work as protectors of the future of our global environment and biosphere.

7. To erase borders, and unite all people within a classless superstate.

8. To denounce the fraudulent Modernist conception of objectivity and the really-existing family relation.

9. To expand the space program, and finally realize the dream of bringing mankind to the stars.

10. JESSE!

11. JAMES!

12. Team Rhizzone blasts off at the speed of light.

13. Surrender now, or prepare to fight.

14. MUSTANG, that's right.

That;s supposed to be a five year plan ya dick!!
meowth
derek ‏@corruptedbysin Feb 25
@Rhizzone_Txt was interested in getting an account. let me know if thats something thats possible atm
they seem pretty cool, on a cursory glance.
Thats what I mean by tying new acconuts to twitter... so far the only account requests are from established twiettr user.... What can I do to further develop the science of tHE r H i z z o n E account registration
Invites and sponsorships
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

may i be mod of something. nvm. w/e. f8ck the rhizzone.

[account deactivated]
i firmly believe plato was on to something about philosopher-kings, where we should only appoint wise people to power who do not actually want that power. which is why i support getfiscal as mod for life, may his gentle guiding hand lead us to glory.
Idk dude i feel like tpaine is a philosopher king type
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lovin the wkuk kick. wkuk is good

Panopticon posted:

drwhat posted:

you all make fun of the Big Z but is it not the case that you are also like him. there is a part in some video interview of him (i think?) where the cinematographer is coming into i think his office at university and hesitates because as soon as you open the door there's a huge like 4'x3' stalin face and he chortles and says that's to scare people off

each room of my apartment is a different season (Spring, fall etc) and my space has several floor and table lamps for lighting, as well as candles as tpaine is quick to note. i feel a wall poster of Stalin is something Stalin himself would have found vulgar, as he was a gentle man, and it's the millennial version of a Goodfellas poster

each room of my apartment is a different Stalin (young handsome rogue, marshal era etc) and my space has several floor and table lamps for lighting pictures of Stalin, as well as votary candles as my casefile is quick to note. i feel a wall poster of Stalin is something Stalin himself would have found Extremely Good, as he was a wise man, and its the millennial version of a Lenin poster
I have a giant portrait of Stalin modestly declining to have a giant portrait of Stalin hung in my kitchen hung in my bedroom and a giant portrait of Stalin humbly declining to have a giant portrait of Stalin hung in my bedroom hung in my office and a giant portrait of Stalin politely refusing to have a giant portrait of Stalin hung in my office hung in my kitchen
As a suggestion for getting new posters, we should probably start inviting people to The Rhizzone via Facebook. Facebook has a bunch of Marxist discussion groups as well as a few communist meme groups, inviting good posters from either of these groups probably would not hurt this website.

There's also the possibility that we could start a facebook page. The page could showcase our best content, it could also serve as a vehicle for inviting new posters.
yeah should be some cool people on this page

https://www.facebook.com/FBI/
I heard dank memes to the FBI are like garlic to vampires and that therefore https://www.facebook.com/browearecommunist/ is 100% COINTELPRO free.
zeze kvommunist meme's, zhey are...tvoo daaahhhnk!! *crewcut cracker recoils from monitor as smoke rises from his skin and eyes*
Lol this website is already being surveilled.
There's a thread open here called "The Revolutionary Purpose of Violence" I don't think anyone has to do much worrying about some spooks finding this website
at my last job this site was blocked by the commercial work filter for "violence and terrorism." pretty sure it was because someone linked to inspire. needless to say if some mcafee asshole is onto us the feds are too

although as others have mentioned, unless you're sending money to Hezbollah or are in ELF, the Molly Crabapples of the world are bigger threat

Edited by thirdplace ()

if anyone (e.g. one of the lawyers) has an opinion about the ideal legal jurisdiction for the data to live in, lemme know. having this server in the US is dumb, we're talking about moving it, and I have a couple of ideas as to where to, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. especially if you're CIA, tia.
move it to sealand
https://firstvds.ru/ ?
i dont understand why you want the server out of the us, unless there really is a secret pdf forum

soicowboy posted:

there really is a secret pdf forum

soicowboy posted:

i dont understand why you want the server out of the us, unless there really is a secret pdf forum

i'll tell you when you're older

thirdplace posted:

although as others have mentioned, unless you're sending money to Hezbollah or are in ELF, the Molly Crabapples of the world are bigger threat

hmm yeah unless you;'re doing that uh ah *cough* *switches tabs and closes the donate page for the cpgb-ml*

Can we move the servers to the dprk?