getfiscal posted:

real life update: school is going well. i might finish my degree earlier than i thought (end of summer) with good grades.

Ive got newshttp://www.kickstarter.com/projects/786695552/teachur-bachelors-degrees-for-1000

Today I saw someone with a Hillary 2016 bumper sticker which I guess would be normal except that both myself and that driver live in a country called Australia
makes sense, all australians are jealous they cant live in a real colony like the united snakes or klanada
australia and canada are basically puerto rico and the u.s. virgin islands, respectively.

soicowboy posted:

australia and canada are basically puerto rico and the u.s. virgin islands, respectively.

true. australians have a long history of resisting imperialism, much like the puerto ricans.

australia:new zealand::u.s.:canada, everyone in nz and canada knows this, everyone in australia and the u.s. knows it doesn't matter and who cares anyway. symmetry
new zealand isnt real. it was made up by australian expats ashamed of their country
all this shit is gay and im gay too, lets get some beers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's cold.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
*pulls Barbie string* Crying is good praxis
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i just had to spend a lot of time around old white people. man i hope my kids age like their korean half. old white people look like you tried to make a golem out of egg white omelettes
lol
there was this old man on the train this morning who was like that level of old where their skin just starts spontaneously failing, like his hands were open sores able to hold things, and he talked to me like an old time business man from like the 1940s or something, someone don draper would think was like ancient, and i was trying to guess how old he could possibly be to talk like that... this guy can only be 85 tops, right, that means he was 55 or so in 1986... 25 in 1956... like he was frowning at desegregated busing as a full adult... no real point to this, just, time flies.
ok im drunk right now for the first time in a long time, but do any of you live in the bay area? i want to meet you before i leave. seriously.

Peelzebub posted:

ok im drunk right now for the first time in a long time, but do any of you live in the bay area? i want to meet you before i leave. seriously.

I don't live in the Bay area, no.

i live in san francisco mate, fbi branch
but i abhor all human contact
Let's meat in Pleasanton
Aerdil have a heart just bring the man some dry socks already
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Peelzebub posted:

yes

they're not referring to your michael bay fansite

yeah, im gonna just go ahead and jump in my car and drive from san francisco where stuff happens to fuckin pleasanton. pleasanton.
the last rhizzoner i met was emanuellibrolandi and he spent the entire time talking about weed and how he's only an ironic marxist and isnt actually very serious about politics and then he tried to crack a joke about my baggy jeans which his friends didnt get because my jeans werent baggy
one time impper and i's conversation stalled and he took a minute, composed himself, looked at me and just said the word "Puig"
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
i stole lgp's lunch money and he apologized that there wasn't enough for the big chocolate milk
Me and tpane, a fellow creative, met up to brainstorm new memes. By sheer coincidence we were both wearing the same outfit.
Reminder that I literally met BabyHuey on 2012 Election Night, and I was able to recognize him at the crowded bar because he was wearing a Soviet general's jacket, and he told me he hoped the Maryland gay marriage referendum lost because it would make liberals angry. Now that's  some good clean fun LF lore.
I've met several different posters, but I'd like them to remain unaware