Probably gonna use Samir Amin and David Harvey to some extent, probably gonna try to flesh out possible intersections of Bolivarianism, Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, and national liberation movements (pflp, Tamil tigers) that aren't either. Also maybe something about correct approach to revisionist countries. Does this sound like something worth writing?
[account deactivated]
write it, the top article on the front page > 1 month old. everyone write something

cars posted:

everyone write something

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what's it about

tpaine posted:

if i post my book here would anyone read it, i don't care that it has my real name on it anymore

Ill read it.

Correction: Let me keep it real. I vow to read the first chapter. After that Ill decide if I want to keep reading.
i would read it tuppins... then print it out to SMEAR MY SHIT ON IT.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

right because the ability to select what we put up instead of waiting around for months will somehow decrease quality

if you don't have time to write something have the material conditions of your existence write me a PM and i'll review it.

tpaine posted:

if i post my book here would anyone read it, i don't care that it has my real name on it anymore

I would tpaine

tpaine posted:

toutvabien posted:

what's it about

the band Yes

give it to me. once i finish this zizek piece ill need something uplifting to help me heal

tpaine posted:

i read spooks. i read the first ten or so pages of fuck and destroy. i'll read anything associated with this stupid forum

drwhat posted:

tpaine posted:

i read spooks. i read the first ten or so pages of fuck and destroy. i'll read anything associated with this stupid forum

did you read my book dr kitty kat sir

littlegreenpills posted:

drwhat posted:
tpaine posted:

did you read my book dr kitty kat sir

what, where is your book

tpaine posted:

yes

drwhat posted:

tpaine posted:

i highly recommend reading all of fuck and destroy for some reason

it's like a tour de force of what a fucking douche i could have been in an alternative world where my superpowers were worshipping authenticity and guzzling morphine instead of filing weekly reports on the state of the internet left with my FBI superiors
post your book
my book is called settlers and you should read it
my book bad, my book hood. my book do things that draw measured praise from Jeremy Tambling, The University of Manchester.