SparksBandung posted:

see above

You can put em on ignore and they won't be able to message you I believe

xipe posted:

SparksBandung posted:

see above

You can put em on ignore and they won't be able to message you I believe

oh thank jesus

Lol I found out I can delete his ifap threads and then he isn't freed and cant post anywhere so he must have resorted to flooding PMs. Owned.
why does he even care about this place?
he messaged me asking how long i spend photoshopping my avatar. a lively conversation.
it's weird that you'd spend so much time on it and still get the eye proportions so wrong
Legends of Mustang
[account deactivated]
trotskyism
It's reassuring to me that mustang devotes so much energy to this place as i would worry what a messed up character like that would be up to otherwise (assuming he's able bodied and not institutionalised)
mustang is the dead gsay cyber ghost of german joey uploaded and self aware to troll us to fuck shit hitler. wwwwo

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

haha glad I'm not the only one, he's struck up a one-way correspondence with me as well

he says im a dprk fanboy dork and that my posts are the gayest (his words not mine), but he also thinks the reason none of you support korea is because everyone here is white

he can up- and downvote posts too, so maybe he'll try and establish some kind of morse code system based on that in the future

what was he ifapped for originally?

he would just post and post and post and post and post. in every thread. and make a billion threads.

perhaps someday the rhizzone will be large and busy enough that he can be absorbed and subsumed

mustang was truly the Akira of this forum

xipe posted:

It's reassuring to me that mustang devotes so much energy to this place as i would worry what a messed up character like that would be up to otherwise (assuming he's able bodied and not institutionalised)

that's a mean thing to say about our front page posters!

when he told me to keep posting i knew right then and there that he was mentally unstable.