just trying to come up with a good thread idea, not 100% sure if this is the one but figured hell i'll put myself out there. feel free to front page this shit
epic beard, man
No hes not. Why would someone say such a horrible thing?
he was right about some things, but wrong about others, well that's my opinion.

really. Manifesto's pretty crazy but I like his Critique of Anarchoprimitivism &

YQ-Upb4Szms
Hell do I agree with very thing Ted ever said? No. But you know what? He pisses off the right people, and that don't count for nothing.
he said a bunch of anticommunist stuff so youll have a hard time rahabing him imo.
People who act alone on political violence are generally not doing anything valuable. Hinckley Jr deserves respect as a sort of romantic throwback to the knight attempting a feat of great valor for the favor of a maiden. But because they failed to coordinate with any of the existing Communist governments of the time, that gutshot probably did more harm than good.
because he missed
Well yeah. Now imagine if every nearby hospital had been staffed with a dozen Sandinista janitors and nurses.
my manager was trying to explain to me how teddy was good at least for having achievable mid-term goals or some shit and then suddenly I had to leave.

pukekiller posted:

my manager was trying to explain to me how teddy was good at least for having achievable mid-term goals or some shit and then suddenly I had to leave.

the hell kind of place do you work

The Jerk Store.

Keven posted:

the jerk store.

I think he was trying to sound smart lol

What about Chris D swampman? Wtf
ive driven by the supermax where teddy k lives, its actually right near some prretty mountains. maybe he has a nice view from his 3 inch slit window and he dreams about his mountain cabin. you never know

swampman posted:

Well yeah. Now imagine if every nearby hospital had been staffed with a dozen Sandinista janitors and nurses.

are you implying that woke nurses might be capable of committing deadly, undetectable malpractice on the fash?? because that sounds like a really cool and good thing that i in no way condone

Maybe back in the 80s, i dont think the Sandinistas have the force projection these days

TG posted:

ive driven by the supermax where teddy k lives, its actually right near some prretty mountains. maybe he has a nice view from his 3 inch slit window and he dreams about his mountain cabin. you never know

I read an article about his life in prison that made it clear that only the sky is visible to inmates

in the throes of irony poisoning i once tried to make the argument that timothy mcveigh was Actually Good to my then gf from oklahoma, and it turned out about as well as one would expect
one hell of a mathematician.
He was a child prodigy much like our own Cycloneboy iirc
[account deactivated]

TG posted:

Rather than attempt to make the arument I would simply read from his Essay on Hipocrisy.