mcrib come back. you can blame it all on me. i was wrong and i just cant live without you.
[account deactivated]
its back
What is in a McRib?

Merzbow posted:

What is in a McRib?

the McRib is back

Merzbow posted:

What is in a McRib?

america

tpaine posted:

i already addressed this, the mcrib exists in a state of flux wherein the dichotomy between 'back' and 'here' is meaningless and impossible. it simply is, until it is not.

at least now we know what they do with the meat from all of Schrödinger's dead cats

A new contender enters the fray: http://www.bk.com/menu-item/four-cheese-whopper
how many ribs has it got
23. G`d used one of them to create Wendy
Its back.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
he eats pieces of shit for breakfast?!?!?
status check
its not back

ilmdge posted:

when i lived in hong kong they had breakfast all day which was good because egg mcmuffins (no ham) are the only things worth eating at that shithole. theyre not going to do it here though this is like the 10th time theyve teased it and they never do it.

you idiot. you fukcing idiot. you doubted them. i can't believe you dared to think they wouldn't deliver. i'm owning you, from the future.

stalinist idiots: the free market is fundamentally incapable of satisfying our needs and desires through the profit motive
mcdonalds: breakfast all day
its not ham its canadian bacon. get it right or pay teh price.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

today i talked to someone who was very proud that he attended a food science program at the same university responsible for developing the mcrib. should i see if he has any insider secrets on the mcrib, rhizzone?

you mean like whether it's back or not?

[account deactivated]
good intel.

roseweird posted:

today i talked to someone who was very proud that he attended a food science program at the same university responsible for developing the mcrib. should i see if he has any insider secrets on the mcrib, rhizzone?

you meet a lot of weird people

karphead posted:

you meet a lot of weird people

well their name ain't rosenormie!!!!

that was more of a statement the more i think about it
I just got an alert siren on my phone that the mcrib is back
McRib is back and so am I.
cool youre a good poster. however im not sure the mcrib is back, or you

The McRib is back and this year it will be easier to find.

After announcing last week that it plans to launch a mobile order-and-pay service for customers, McDonald's is adding another app to its repertoire: The McRib Finder.

The new iMessage app, available for free, helps hungry patrons find McRib sandwiches. The McRib Finder uses the smartphone's GPS to find the nearest McRib-selling McDonald's and allows users to share the location with friends and send McRib-themed stickers, all within the Messages app.

The McRib — seasoned pork, McRib sauce, dill pickles and onions on a bun — has become a cult favorite menu item and will be available again starting this week.

Fans of the McRib have been known to develop their own locator websites because not only is the sandwich a limited-time offering, but it also is limited in its distribution.

It's back. it is so fucking back.

[account deactivated]
well politics has been a fun distraction, but now that It's Back we need to return this website back to its primary function as a mcrib locator. i expect the frontpage will be updated shortly
[account deactivated]
this is a really exciting time for mcrib

postposting posted:

this is a really exciting time for mcrib

id say... its back. u juist said a mouthful.

Saw two McRib billboards going to Thanksgiving. It's Back