hillary's rebuttal to nafta being a disaster was literally "well that's your opinion"
thedude.jpg
you know whats the worst part, both of them said a bunch of moron bullshit about isis russia/putin and iran
both of them are very rich and surrounded by neocons to the point they think anybody gives a fuck about putin except as a guy to think is bad every so often while they clock in at their $10 an hour if they're lucky job
Everybody Cares about Putin
[account deactivated]
if not for nafta we wouldn't have given away our good forums management jobs to canadians instead of keeping them in the hands of 400 pound german absentee landlord otaku the way the founders intended
I'm really glad they mentioned putin, mostly because I bet £50 that they would menton putin and will use my winnings to fund revolution

tears posted:

ood things about the debate:

1. not watching it

I enjoyed watching Alex Jones and Alex Jones Lady talk/yell over the debate like an episode of MST3K on the infowars stream.

honestly its the most entertained ive been by american network tv since Lost Season 2

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

tears posted:

1. not watching it

I enjoyed watching Alex Jones and Alex Jones Lady talk/yell over the debate like an episode of MST3K on the infowars stream.

aspie stands for aspirational right

i dont know where i got the idea that german joey is absurdly obese but i am running with it, hood style, "for the win"

littlegreenpills posted:

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:
tears posted:

1. not watching it

aspie stands for aspirational right

Naw, I'm an actual professor of economics and I legally converted to Islam. It's been a rough couple of years since the leftist-adult-convert-to-Islam fad died out, and my e-cred has depreciated dramatically, but here we are.

anyone here got a good 'hillary & imperialism' articles or w/e? stuff about libya and haiti especially welcum. maybe honduras too. the honduras coup and establishment liberals reaction was one of the things that really turned me away from liberalism.

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

haha if you type "honduran coup" into google almost all the top results are about hillary.
[account deactivated]