Hi,

Using this thread just to request for anyone who wants to collaborate with me in the specific offsite kind of way that I'll get to in a second, to PM me.

---------

First, I'm getting involved in the this on the jury track and I'm going to win the $5000s with my big brains from all the adoring Stalin the whole time. I'm looking especially for anyone with a "relevant skillset" in this case any kind of design / urban planning / TRAINS background, or even a firm hand on the Photoshop would be 'stremely helpful.

If you're interested, PM me about that interest and I'll share my solid ideas with you that will blow the socks of your mind. I have vetted these ideas against real people who don't post here or on any internet forum. Collaborators can decide with me whether to keep the prize money, or to use it for the good of, etc

----

Does anyone have the link to Losurdo's biography of Stalin in the Italian? Anyone interested in getting it translated to English? We can coordinate with the publisher, fundraise for translators, find some Italian communists(HOW???), etc. Post in this thread please

-------

International Library-Museum-Shrine of Stalin. Bad idea... yet good

-----

This is a catchall thread for making connections with the others, if it seems to be much loved by the populace, then we can use it, if nobody wants to use the thread I can trash my silent shame... any kind of response critical of me or otherwise disdainful will be met with immediate IP banning, thank you as always for posting carefully and with great care
Kind regards,
A realaly nice guy, quite a catch actually

Edited by swampman ()

I made this thread seem kind of lunatic but actually, I do a lot of very professional shit in my day to day shit and would honestly like to do a project with some of you, and that's the intention here. In other words, paranoia is kind of a big joke to me because I'm so comfortably bourgeois that the state doesn't care a toot about my white seated meat
set up the stalin museum
hi i have losurdo's stalin biography on paper. i am just rotten trash at italian rn and it takes me two hours to read twenty pages, let alone translate it
[account deactivated]
Repairs from the damage from hurricane four years ago
[account deactivated]
you can take the stallion out of italy, but you can't take a train to water!!
How do you feel about flaky people signing up?
That urban planning project looks cool and I'd love to contribute but knowing myself there's a good chance I would do northing.

Would you use some project management application for it?
Slack + trello taskboard might work.
Suggestions for other distributed collaborative project work space would be great

I was hoping to get access to a building and run it as an art/culture space earlier in the year but unfortunately fell thru.
We might make a push again for this and if so could try a Stalin exhibition
Hi, a couple people have contacted me, one is fairly interested, and basically you should be bringing some kind of advanced transit knowledge, engineering powers etc. or a divinely inspired idea and thirst for prize money. At this point. We are using a secret IRC channel for now,then probably migrating to something secure like google docs or the faily planet
i'll make the website. i also have a pretty good idea for a forum where like commies can post about politics and theory while also making jokes. plz dm if this sounds interesting

Bablu posted:

hi i have losurdo's stalin biography on paper. i am just rotten trash at italian rn and it takes me two hours to read twenty pages, let alone translate it

are you able to scan it?

if not, there is a copy on abebooks if someone interested has the means to grab it for scanning. e: http://www.abebooks.com/book-search/isbn/9788843042937/

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

goon project: overthrow capitalism
[account deactivated]
have you guys heard of this "It's the Nutshack" online inside joke? it's really freaking funny. It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack.

It's the nutshack.

It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack. Hey i just realized something. I realized that, the only online, inside joke around here, that is, someone who is a complete joke who spends all their time inside and online, due to having no social life and basically being a complete gaywad, is me.

It's the nutshack.

It's the nutshack.

It's the nutshack. It's the nutshack. Swanpman i have the utmost respect for you as a strange but secretly kind mouse man online. But i have no skills to bring to the table for you even though id live to help you. Advanced engineering? Buddy i am not so good at basic engineering and i once failed to make a styrofoam plane. I really support this project though. I absolutely love trains and i adore stalin. What i can help you with is if not, (it's the nut shack. it's the nut shack) if not direct intervention, then prayer. I will pray with all my heart for your capability mingled with your passion to result in, eheh, "Great Success!" Good luck with it, do the thing, keep the dream.
Thanks for the supportive thoughts.. .Okay, uh, my turn... Don't talk down about yourself there Amigo..I bet most people see you as, uh, as an incomplete gaywad...... uimmm
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

start a damn thread about it

this is a really good idea and I've been thinkin about it ever since the organizing digression in the new analysis thread. if no one beats me to it I'll scrounge together some resources and do it later this week

Petrol posted:

Bablu posted:

are you able to scan it?

if not, there is a copy on abebooks if someone interested has the means to grab it for scanning. e: http://www.abebooks.com/book-search/isbn/9788843042937/

this i can do, pls give me a lot of time though

Bablu posted:

Petrol posted:

Bablu posted:

are you able to scan it?

this i can do, pls give me a lot of time though

it would be pretty hypocritical of me to rush you haha

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]