https://www.armytimes.com/articles/soldier-must-keep-a-photo-of-the-puppy-he-drowned-in-his-wallet

Multiple media outlets report Spc. John Garrett Burrow, 24, was ordered Tuesday to keep a photo of 8-month-old Riley, a Lab mix that drowned in November 2014. Burrow had pleaded guilty to felony animal cruelty for tying Riley's feet to his snout with military parachute cord and tossing the dog into a pond.

Superior Court Judge Jim Ammons sentenced Burrow to 30 days in jail and 100 hours of community service. He must carry Riley's photo in his wallet for two years, WTVD reported.
"todd nosferatu, for your crime of manslaughter against 8 year old abu hamid, i sentence you to carry his picture in your wallet"
"ok boss" *opens wallet and photo holder rolls out like a fruit by the foot commercial*
It doesn't say what the lab was mixed with. If it was mixed with a Pit Bull, the young man was probably acting in self defense. I believe thats covered by the second amendment, or does Obama not want the constitution to apply to USA soldiers.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

these loss.jpg edits are getting really abstract

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
go right ahead make a thread

e m p o w e r m e n t

tpaine posted:

i wanna do a Soldier thread

first a book now an entire thread??

[account deactivated]
This is the picture in his wallet

It's nice to finally see some real justice in this country, but I can't help but feel like the punishment is a bit too harsh though,
“Sometimes out of these controversies, we start getting into a conversation, and I want everybody to listen to each other,” Obama said. “So I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat, and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing.”

The president added, however: “I also want people to think about the pain that he may be expressing about somebody who’s lost a loved one that they think was unfairly shot.”
you should stop protesting murder because my son loved murder and you dishonor his memory
My son didnt kill dozens of people just so you could tell them not to
[account deactivated]
What's it going to take to get the troops to stop defending our freedom
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]